Completing the Bond and The Terrors of The Night

Start from the beginning

           Harry winced slightly at the burning stretch of the second finger. He took a calming breath and concentrated on the sensation of Draco doing this to him. That was enough for him to relax and once he did, he moaned at the feel of those fingers inside him.

            Draco scissored his fingers and began rapidly thrusting his fingers in and out of Harry. Draco watched entranced at the way Harry's hole clenched his fingers on the way out. Draco added more lube to his fingers before adding a third finger.

            Harry shook his head at the stretch. He knew this was necessary before Draco could be inside him but he was impatient. He wanted Draco now, damnit. Harry growled.

            Draco moaned at the sound. Fuck. Harry growled. Growled. He hurried up stretching Harry. He couldn't wait any longer. Draco grabbed more lube and hurriedly fisted himself. He had to restrain himself from wanting more. Just the simple touch to his sensitive member had almost been enough to undo him.

            Harry watched Draco touch himself with envy. Gods he wanted that in him now. He couldn't wait any longer. This was torturing him. He was about to growl again when Draco got into position.

            Draco grabbed hold of Harrys knees and pushed them further out. He lined himself up and slowly pushed the head of his cock against Harry's well lubed entrance. When it gave way immediately, he wanted to grin but couldn't. All the air left him in a whoosh once the tight heat of Harry was surrounding the head of his length.

            Harry moaned in slight pain and a whole lot of pleasure when Draco entered him. The fingers had stretched him a lot but Draco was bigger than his fingers. It wasn't as bad as he thought it would be. Each inch that Draco sunk, Harry let out another breathy moan.

             When Draco was fully inside Harry and his pelvis was pressed up against Harry's arse, did he still. "So tight. So hot." Merlin, he just wanted to thrust but something told him not to. He didn't want to hurt Harry. Never hurt him.

             Harry writhed underneath Draco. Fuck. He took a moment to get used to the intrusion. This is what he needed, this is what he wanted. Harry experimentally clenched and was delighted at the loud groan Draco let out. But was rewarded with Draco swearing out loud before he began to move inside him.

            Draco couldn't help it. He had to move, he couldn't hold it anymore. Hopefully Harry was ready enough. Draco leaned over Harry and placed his hands on the side of his head. Harry lifted his head to kiss Draco's lips.

            The kiss was sloppy and wet but they didn't care. Draco's thrusts began to speed up. Soon Harry was meeting him thrust for thrust as best as he could.

            "So good. So big. So full." Harry chanted unaware he was doing so. Draco flushed when Harry's words penetrated his mind. He cursed and began pounding inside of Harry. That's all he could focus on. He watched as his cock slid in and out of Harry with fascination.

            Sweat rolled off of Draco's temple and onto his chest as he tried to angle himself differently. His efforts were rewarded when a loud scream permeated the air.

            "Fuck." Harry swore when Draco's last plunge hit something inside of him. What was that? His mind wanted to know but Harry couldn't be bothered to care. Some tingling in the back of his mind was trying to tell him but that was unimportant. Not when every thrust of Draco's hips hit that same something inside him. He wasn't going to last if Draco kept doing that.

            "Draco." Harry whispered breathlessly. Draco snapped his hips harshly in reply. Harry arched his back off the bed and whimpered. "So close. So close." Draco sped up at that. He buried his head into Harry's neck and listened to Harry's harsh breathing, the slapping of their skin as his thrusts became more powerful. Draco could feel the roaring of his blood the closer he got to completion.