Love Goes On

Bridget couldn't be happier. After three wonderful years, she was finally marrying her true love, King Gristle. Bridget's heart was pounding. She was both excited and terrified for this day.
“What if Gristle changes his mind?" she asked her friends, the Snack Pack.
“Bridget, after three years..." Satin began.
“I doubt King Gristle would change his mind," Chenille finished.
“Okay," Bridget sighed. “But where're your other friends?"
“Poppy just had her baby and needed time to recover," DJ Suki answered. “But she and Branch should be coming soon."
“And Cooper's talking with his new girlfriend," Biggie added.
“Lucky," Guy Diamond muttered jealously.
For the past two weeks, Cooper began dating Rose. Rose was a light blue Troll with dozens of hearts in her hot pink hair, and she had two blue gems on her earlobes. Cooper fell in love with her at first sight, and despite how absent-minded he was, Rose returned the feeling.
“Do you ever think about it?" Chenille asked the DJ.
“Marriage?" DJ asked back. “Sometimes, yeah. You?"
“I like to imagine it," Chenille replied.
“You guys are already a perfect couple," Satin said. “If you got married, I'm sure it would last forever."
“Thanks girl," DJ Suki said.
The Trolls finished doing Bridget's hair and she looks in the mirror. It was tied up in a bun and she wore a beautiful lavender headband.
“Oh my gah," Smidge said.
“You are so beautiful..." Guy Diamond sang.
“Thank you, guys," Bridget smiled.
“Now, come on!" Satin said excitedly​.
“Let's get you in your dress!" Chenille finished.

Meanwhile, Poppy was determined to be at her friend's wedding.
“Poppy, are you sure you can stand through the whole thing?" Branch asked.
“Sweetie, just because I had a baby that doesn't mean I have to stay in bed forever," Poppy assured him.
“Still, you went through serious complications," he argued. “I just want you to be safe."
“I know you do," Poppy giggled, and kissed his nose.
While Poppy went to get dressed, Branch turned around to see Luna smiling at him. He thought he would lose her, but he couldn't be happier for being wrong. Branch picked ​up his daughter and held her close to his face. She placed her hand on his cheek and giggled.
When Poppy came back, she saw her husband holding their baby as she fell asleep in his arms.
“She's a daddy's girl."
Branch faced Poppy. “You think so?"
“Branch, look at her," she said. “She's in love with you."
Branch returned his gaze to his daughter and smiled.
“Yeah, I guess she is," he agreed.
Poppy gently stroked Luna's face and kissed Branch's cheek
“Let's go."

🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻

The wedding was beautiful. King Gristle and Bridget married the very day they met. They loved each other for who they are, Gristle didn't care anymore if Bridget was a scullery maid or the total babe Lady Glittersparkles. They were happy to have each other.
That evening, as the Trolls and Bergens danced together, they couldn't be happier about how everything turned out. Three years ago, the Bergens wanted to eat the Trolls. Now, they were the best of friends.
“I can't believe it's been three years," Poppy sighed as she rested her head on Branch's shoulder. “But they've been the best three years of my life."
“Me, too," Branch agreed. He lifted her head and he kissed her lovingly.

I'm sad to say that this is the end of Love Is Everything. I may write another Trolls book, but I'll have to think about it first.

I hope you enjoyed these stories. And if you didn't... Wait, what was my point?

Until next time. 😉