Branch's Birthday

Happy birthday dear Suki
Happy birthday to you!
“Oh, you guys!" DJ Suki said, blushing. “You didn't have to do this."
Poppy, Branch, Cooper, Smidge, Fuzzbert, Satin, Chenille, Biggie (and Mr. Dinkles), and Guy Diamond threw a party for the DJ's birthday.
“It was the least we could do, love," Chenille insisted, kissing her cheek.
“Thank you, guys," Suki told her friends. “This means a lot to me."
“Now make a wiiiissshhhh!" Guy Diamond sang.
“I have everything I need right here," DJ Suki claimed. “What could I possibly wish for?"
While the birthday girl blew out her candles, Poppy turned to Branch.
“What about you, Branch?" she asked. “What do you want to do for your birthday?"
“Oh, uh... I've never celebrated my birthday," he admitted, quite embarrassed. “Or, at least, not since I was eight."
Poppy was stunned.
“What? Why not?"
“Well, I didn't really have too many friends, and I lost my family, so... I had no one to celebrate with."
“Oh, Branch..." Poppy sighed, taking his hand. “I'm so sorry."
“Time for presents!" Biggie cried with glee.
As Smidge gave DJ a present, the gears in Poppy's mind started turning.

“Branch, are you home?!" Cooper shouted, kicking on the door with his front foot. Branch peeked out the door and faced the llama-like Troll.
“Cooper? What are you doing here?"
“Just thought we could hang out," Cooper replied casually.
“Okay, come on in," Branch said, opening the door the rest of the way.
“Actually, I was thinking maybe outside of your house," Cooper said.
Branch was suspicious, but he decided to shrug it off. His suspicion, however, didn't go away.

Poppy watched from behind a rock as Branch and Cooper left.
“All clear!" she whispered, signaling the others. The Trolls headed inside and started planning.
“I can't believe we're actually throwing a party for Branch!" Satin said with excitement.
“To think just six months ago, he wouldn't even go to our parties!" Chenille added.
“Which is why this'll be the best night of his life!" Poppy said.
“What about that one night?" Guy Diamond asked, smirking. “You know, the night when you..."
“Okay, okay, that's enough!" Poppy covered his mouth while the others giggled.
“Now, let's get to work."

🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻

All Cooper had to do was keep Branch out of his house until the party started. That shouldn't be too hard... Right?
“What are we doing at a hospital?" Branch asked.
“Uhhh..." Cooper trailed off. He was running out of ideas. “I just... thought we could look at the new babies. Yeah, that's it!"
Cooper took Branch to the maternity ward so they could look at the baby Trolls.
“Aren't they just adorable?!" Cooper whispered. “I wish I could have one!"
“I'm sure someday you will," Branch replied smugly. “I'm going home."
As Branch began to walk away, Cooper shook his head to get out a two-way radio from under his hat.
“Poppy, please tell me you're almost ready," he begged.
“Not even close! Satin and Chenille are arguing about what color the frosting should be!"
“Well, I can't stall for much longer!" Cooper whispered. “We already went to the movies, the skitterboard park, and the waterfront!"
“Wait a minute, there's no waterfront in Bergen Town."
“Who says we stayed in Bergen Town?"
“Well, could you keep him away for just a little longer? Please?"
Even without looking her in the eye, that voice was enough to change his mind.
“Cooper, let's go!" Branch called out.
Suddenly, Cooper shouted “Charge!" and deliberately crashed into the wall, breaking his neck!
“Cooper? Cooper!"

Cooper was alright, except that he had to wear a giant cast around his neck. But he was glad some cute girls doodled on it.
Hours later, Cooper and Branch returned to Branch's house.
“Are you sure you can make it home by yourself?" Branch asked.
“No, but that's okay," Cooper assured him. “Smidge is here to help me out."
“Wait, Smidge is here?" Branch asked, confused.
“Whoops," Cooper muttered, blushing.
“You and the others are throwing a birthday party for me, aren't you?"
“What?!" Cooper exclaimed. “Today's your birthday?!"
Branch smiled. “I can't believe you'd actually risk your neck just so I could be happy!"
“Yeah, and I risked a lot of neck," Cooper admitted.
“Alright," Branch said, excited and nervous at the same time. “My very own birthday party!"
Branch opened the door only to find Fuzzbert, Biggie, Mr. Dinkles, and the girls sleeping all over the trashed up home while Guy Diamond was singing karaoke with messy hair.
I see your true colors
And that's why I lo-o-ooove youuu!
The glitter troll turned around and saw Branch and Cooper at the door.
Heeeey! Everyone left an hour agoooo!" he told them, his voice slurry. Surpriiiise..."

The following morning, Poppy showed Branch a video of the party Guy Diamond filmed.
“Hello, Branch! This party is suuuuuper craa-aaazy! Oh, look! There's a girl taking her dress off!"
“That's Ginger," Poppy informed him. “She has a few issues."
“I think I've seen enough," Branch said, turning off the projector.
“Sorry this didn't work out," Poppy sighed. “I just wanted you to have a nice birthday."
“That's okay, Poppy," Branch replied. “It's the thought that counts."
Poppy smiled.
“Happy birthday, Branch," she said, resting her head on his shoulder.

Thanks for the request Samtrackgirl

Sorry if there were some parts that might have bothered you. One of them being Suki x Chenille. But I don't regret what I have done.

And yes, that last part was a tribute to The Big Bang Theory.

Well, so long for now.