Chapter 26~

When I got into the room my eyes widened at the scene in front of me.

Y/n was standing in her bra and underwear in front of her dresser as if looking for something to wear.

I knew she was doing this on purpose seeing as she was already in clothes she could wear to sleep just moments before.

"Oh hey." she says as she turns.

I bite my lip, seeing the same set of undergarments she was wearing the first time we ever did something sexual together.

"Hey." I say as I go lay down on the bed and rest my hands behind my head as I watch her.

Whatever she did I wouldn't break.

I had to win this.

"What are you doing exactly?" I ask and she turns and looks me up and down.

"Nothing much. Just looking for clothes is all." She says as she turns and of course that gives a full view of her butt seeing as she was basically wearing a thong.

"Mmm really now?" I ask as I bite my lip.

I could feel my pants tightening but I refused to make a move on her.

"Really." she says and I let out a small breath and she shrugs.

"I mean I guess I can just sleep like this." She says and I suck a breath.

"You don't mind do you?" She asks.

"Not at all." I say as I turn on my side.

With that, I attempt​ to fall asleep with a raging boner.
--

YOUR POV~♡

When I woke up the next morning I noticed that Jimin wasn't beside me anymore.

I snuck out and noticed that all of the guys were in their rooms so I assumed he was in the bathroom.

When I snuck into the bathroom I noticed my name being brought up in small moans and I smirk to myself and fling back the curtain only to see Jimin with his hand around mini Jiminie.

"Why are you in here?" He asks as he looks at me with wide eyes.

"Just came to freshen up." I say as I slip off the shirt I had put on.

I then take off my undergarments and step into the shower.

Jimin's eye rake over my body and he groans as his hand reconnects with good ol Jiminie.

"You seem a little sexually frustrated bud." I grin as I grab the soap.

He lets out a throaty groan as he continues to stroke himself.

I just watch and seeing by his pace and the way he's looking at me I know he's enjoying every moment of this.

"Do something, please." He hisses but I shake my head, knowing it would make it that much harder for him.

"Fuck Y/n." he groans as he leans his head against the wall.

"You look so good, babe." I say in a low voice as I get closer to him.

He begins to speed up his pace and he begins to release small moans as his eyes fall shut.

"You look so hot right now." I breath as I rest my hand on his back.

His eyes snap in my direction and he strokes faster, never once losing eye contact.

I bite my lip as my eyes move up and down his body, watching him.

Soon he came while moaning my name loudly.

The guys must think I'm doing something to him but we know that's not how it is so all is well.

"I'm going to go insane." Jimin breaths heavily as he stands up tall.

I had to admit that after seeing what I did I was extremely turned on.

Was this worth losing to him?

Of course not.

If I lost to him he would never let me live it down.

I had to win.

"I just want to touch you right now." He says tiredly as he looks me up and down again.

"Then do it." I say and he shakes his head.

"I won't lose." he says and I laugh and turn.

I finally begin to wash my body, starting with my stomach and chest.

When I turned to rinse I notice Jimin staring at me with lust filled eyes.

Well that wasn't going to help.

I ignore it and rinse off before washing other areas.

He watched the whole time and I was starting to feel bothered.

I was starting to crave the feeling of Him.

It felt like weeks since he last touched me and I didn't know how much longer I could wait.

I needed something and just doing it myself wasn't going to be enough.

I squeeze my eyes shut and step towards him.

"Touch me." I say and when he doesn't reply I open my eyes to see him staring down at me intensively.

"Jimin please."" I say as my eyes look down, admiring his body.

"I'm not going to fall for that." he says and I whine.

"I give up Jimin, I can't do this. I lost okay. Now do something, please." I say and his eyes flash before he leans his face closer to mine.

"You make the first move so this is confirmed that you lost." he smirks and I curse to myself before doing what I had been craving to do.

I crashed my lips into his.