Chapter 25~

"Ahh I'm so excited!" Y/n says as she skips down the street.

I smile at her and follow behind her.

We ended up going to a couple of different stores and with every cute thing she did I just wanted to grab onto her and kiss her but I couldn't.

"Can I at least hold your hand?" I ask and she turns to me and shakes her head.

"Why not? I know friends who hold hands." I pout.

"Well I don't hold hands with my friends therefore, no. Unless you want to lose." she grins and I huff and go silent.

When we stop walking it's by a big bridge that's facing a bunch of pretty lights.

"Isn't it beautiful?" She asks, smiling widely.

"It sure is." I say as I keep my eyes on her.

She turns her head to look at me and then gives me a toothy smile.

"You look handsome tonight." she says.

"Thank you. You look beautiful too." I say and she blushes a little.

"Thank you." she says.

"I'd kiss you if it wasn't for this stupid bet." I pout.

"Eh you'll live." she giggles as she stands up straight.

"But, I mean..I did hold hands with a friend once so if you still wanted to..it won't count against uszl she says, blushing a little.

I smile and grab onto her hand.

I didn't intertwine our fingers or anything but the feeling of her hand in mine was enough to make me smile.

With that, we headed home.
-

When we push the door to the dorm open Y/n let's go of my hand and I frown but head inside anyway.

"You're back. How was your non touching date?" Namjoon teases.

"It was fine." Y/n laughs.

"I feel like Jimin doesn't think the same." he laughs but she just laughs and brushes it off.

"I'm gonna head to sleep." Y/n says and I nod and watch as she disappears.

"Did you actually make it through the night without touching?" Hoseok asks, grinning.

"Yeah." I say, leaving out the whole holding hands thing.

"Shocker." Yoongi says but I brush it off.

"I'm gonna head to bed." I say and they nod and I head for my room.

I needed a nice long sleep.