Chapter 15~

"I know everything." he grins.

"Okay but it doesn't mean I want you to change just because I like it." I say and he shrugs.

"Whatever you say, baby girl." he says and I smack his shoulder.

"Quit it". I say and stand up.

LReady?" Namjoon asks and I nod and hop to his side.

"Make sure Jackson doesn't get too touchy." Jimin says and I wave him off and follow Namjoon out.

I was excited!
_

As we near the got7 house I can feel myself becoming nervous.

I was excited of course but thinking that in only a couple of minutes I'd see them made me feel anxious.

"Here we are." Namjoon says and I unfasten my seatbelt and follow behind Namjoon quietly.

He pushes the door open and we walk in and instantly Namjoon is attacked in a hug.

"I missed you!" Jackson squeals and I squeal on the inside.

Jackson was my bias and so seeing him in person made me internally fangirl.

"This must be Y/n. She's so cute!!" Jackson says and he pulls me into a hug without any warning.

I swear I died right there.

He smelled so good.

When he pulled back I wished he hadn't.

"We've heard a lot about you." He says.

"We even heard about how adorable you were and it's true!" Bambam calls out as he enters the room.

"Thanks." I mumble as I feel my face getting hot from all of the attention.

"No wonder Jimin scooped you up so quickly. If he hadn't I'm sure one of the others or even one of us would have." Jackson laughs and I can't help but to blush again.

Was this actually happening?

"Yeah Jimin and her are all loved up." Namjoon grins and a couple of the guys laugh.

"Maybe we all could go out to lunch sometime." Youngjae smiles from the couch and I fangirl at how adorable he is.

"How about now? I'm hungry." JB says and a couple of the others agree.

"I'll call the guys." Namjoon says and steps out for a minute, leaving me alone with them.

"So how long have you been a fan of them?" Jinyoung asks.

"Since they debuted." I say and smile at the thought.

"How long have you liked us?" Yugyeom asks with a toothy smile.

"Around the same time actually." I smile back.

"Oh really!?" Jackson asks as he sits down beside Mark.

My inner Markson shipper fangirl squealed inside me.

"Yeah I found you guys after BTS" I say and he nods.

"Well I'm glad you like our music. It means a lot and we love all of our fans." Mark says and I smile in his direction.

"She's just so adorable." Jackson fanboys a little and I feel my face heating again.

This is something you could only ever dream of.

"The guys are up for it." Namjoon says, coming back with his phone pressed to his ear.