Chapter 13~

JIMIN'S POV
_

It was around 8pm now and they weren't back yet.

"Why do you look so lonely without Y/n at your side." Namjoon says jokingly as he enters the room and sits down beside me.

"I do?" I ask.

"You sure do." he confirms.

"Where did she go anyway?" He asks as he leans back.

"She went to hang out with Jungkook and Taehyung." I say.

"Ah, I bet they're having fun." he smiles.

"Yeah."

It's been awhile since I've seen them this cheerful. Y/n really brings light to the dorm." He says and I smile, knowing it's true.

"She really does." I say.

"We're home!" Taehyung sings as he opens the door and walks in with Jungkook and Y/n trailing behind him.

"Did you guys have fun?" He asks and Y/n comes over to him with narrowed eyes.

"The more important question here is, is Namjin real!? The guys told me to ask you and that means it's gotta be real, right?" Y/n asks and I glance back at the guys then back at her.

"What are you talking about? Of course not." Namjoon says and a frown replaces where her smile once was.

"So you're telling me none of it is real?" She asks, a pout on her lips.

"Nope." he says.

"My whole life is a lie!" Y/n cries out.

"Aish. Why are you thinking about that anyway? It's awkward." Namjoon says and she frowns and shrugs.

"Whateves. Thanks for crushing my dreams, egg man." She says before grabbing her bag, slinging it over her shoulder, and heading for our room.

"What did you guys do?" Namjoon asks, forgetting the topic from just moments before.

"We just went shopping and what not." Taehyung replies.

"Did you guys get anything Good?" He asks.

"Yeah actually." he says and as they begin to talk about it I make my way to my room and open the doors

When I do my eyes widen at the scene in front of me and my face grows hot.

"I'm sorry, I didn't think you where- I didn't know you-"

I stumble on my words as I turn my head.

"Well don't be shy, I touched your dick for crying out loud. Do you like them? I bought them because I figured you would." Y/n says and I bite my lip as I turn my head to look back at her.

She was standing there in nothing but a black and red pair of lace underwear with a bra to match.

"They're nice." I say and she makes a face.

"They're just nice? They don't make you want to tear them off and do me senseless?" She asks and my eyes widen which is the exact reaction she was looking for because she laughs.

"I'm only kidding. I'm glad you like them. They were a lot of money." she says and I nod.

Seeing her in that was a bit distracting.

"Hmm by the looks of it you seem to like them a lot more than you're leading on." she says and I know exactly what she's talking about and so does the tightening in my pants.

"Hmm maybe I'll just walk around in these for the rest of the night. They're cute and as much as I've paid for them I might as well wear the hell out of them, right?" She grins and I bite down on my lip again.

When she notices she smirks a little.

"Is something bothering you, babe." she asks and I fight back another groan.

I didn't think she'd be this sexual but I didn't mind it at all.

"What are you trying to do?" I ask and she laughs.

"What ever are you talking about? I'm not trying to do anything." She grins then jumps onto the bed and lays down on her stomach.

I watch her for a moment as she moves around a little bit, making sure to wiggle her butt in the process.

If she was trying to turn me on she was doing a very good job at succeeding.

The lust was going to become too much.

She wants this right?

I Mean she's the one getting me turned on so ..

I don't know how girls work, fuck.

I've only ever watched porn and come on, it's porn.

I just go with my gut and proceed.

I lock the door incase anyone tries to come in then make my way over to the bed and without any warning to her I flip her over, leaving her defenseless under me.

Her eyes flash in excitement.

"I see it became too over baring." She grins and I lick my lips and she raises an eyebrow in a sassy manner before pulling my head down to kiss me.

Her lips move in sync with mine and I lick at her bottom lip for entrance and once I'm in our tongues battle for dominance but of course I win.

From under me I can feel her hands roaming across the hem of my shirt.

I break the kiss to lift my shirt over my head and toss it to the side.

When I go to kiss her again she stops me.

"What?" I ask.

"Uh I'm not gonna be the only one not wearing pants." she says and I laugh a little and stand up to slip out of my jeans.

When I feel her eyes on me I feel a bit insecure but I wouldn't let it show.

"Holy mother of thighs I love those so much. Your thighs are my kink." she says and I laugh a little and climb back on top of her and re attach our lips.

Her fingers find there way into my hair as she tugs.

It was always a turn on when done by her.

I move my hand up and down her side slowly and grab onto the clip to undo her bra.

When it comes loose I pull it off and toss it to the side and admire her which causes her face to blush.

I go back to kissing her and do with my instinct.

I remember seeing something in a porno one time so I assumed I should use that.

Just to make sure I'm not doing anything I shouldn't.

I slide my free hand down and loop my finger in the waistband of the teasing red and black lace underwear and pull them down, leaving her fully exposed.

She was mine tonight.