Chapter 18~

A couple days had passed since ye seul came and honestly, I wasn't too fond of her.

She was here almost every day and when she'd try to be alone with Jimin I felt angry and jealous.

I know he told me not to get insecure but I just couldn't help it.

Ye seul was really pretty and I was a trash can compared to her.

Right now I was sitting here being salty as hell as I watched Ye seul play with Jimin's hair.

"How are you holding up?" Namjoon asks from beside me.

"I barely am." I say as I glance back at them.

"How about we go out to get your mind off of it? We can hang out with Jackson too if you want." He says.

"And leave Jimin alone with her? Yeah right." I hiss.

"Yah don't worry about them. You're his girlfriend, she's his friend. We all know he would never do anything that would hurt you. So let's go have fun." Namjoon grins and I look back at them to see Jimin on his phone, paying no attention to Ye seul.

"Okay." I say and Namjoon smiles, stands, and pulls me up with him.

"Where are you guys going?" Jimin asks and everyone looks towards us.

"You're spending time with your best friend so I'm gonna spend time with mine. Let's go Y/n." Namjoon says and pulls me out the front door.

I wonder where we were gonna go after we get Jackson, huh.

All I know is it's gonna be fun and it will definitely help me get my mind off of my negative thoughts.

Let the fun begin!
__

JIMIN'S POV

"Aish.." I mumble to myself as I tap through Y/n's personal Instagram story.

She was posting all types of videos of her with Namjoon and Jackson.

They all seemed to be having a great time.

"What's wrong with you? Missing your girlfriend already?" Ye seul mocks and I lock my phone with a sigh.

"Yeah actually." I say.

"It seems as if she's become distant from you since I got here, no?" She asks and I look up at her and nod.

"She's jealous."

Ye seul laughs the says;

"Why? Because you used to be in love with me?" She asks.

"Yeah." I say and she shrugs.

"Well there's nothing you can do about a jealous girlfriend. Plus you're the jealous type too so should you really be complaining?" Ye seul says and I let out a breath.

She was right.

"It's just different." I say and her eyebrows furrow.

"It really isn't." she says.

"She can feel jealousy and show it just as you can." Ye seul continues and I let out a breath.

"I know."I say.

"Okay then. Quit being butthurt right now.l She says as she turns her attention back to her phone.

I let out a breath and sit up and continue to tap.

"She's so precious!!" Jackson says in English and I sigh and tap again.

"If you're seeing this b/f/n, I miss you! Come visit!" Y/n says and I see Namjoon smile.

"Please do." he says and then it moves to the next thing which is a picture of the three of them.

Y/n was in between them holding up a peace sign.

She really did look cute today.

I bet Jackson likes that..

I groan and shut my phone off.

"Where are you going?" Ye seul asks.

"Bed." I say before heading to my room and shutting the door behind me.

I lay down face first on the bed and fall asleep with Y/n on my mind.
__

YOUR POV

When we finally get home I notice the dorm is quiet.
Where had everyone gone?

I head to my bedroom and open the door to find Jimin asleep on the bed.

I let out a breath and shut the door behind me and head over to the bed.

I sit down on the open spot and glance down at Jimin who was sound asleep.

I smile and rest my hand on his head and he moves.

"You're home?" he says in the form of a question and a statement.

"Mhm. Did I wake you?" I ask.

He shakes his head the moves to glance at me but his eyes were still shut.

"Did you have fun?" He asks as he lays his head back down but this time in my lap.

"Yeah, I did. Did you have fun with Ye seul?" I ask and he opens his eyes and looks at me.

"She actually left a little after you did because I came to sleep." he says and I nod.

"Well don't let me be the one to rain on your parade. Go back to sleep." I say and he grabs onto my hand and intertwines our fingers.

"I love you Y/n." he says and I watch his face for a moment and smile.

"I love you too." I smile and lean down to kiss his forehead.

He seems to smile a bit then closes his eyes again and pulls the blanket up with his free hand.

"Goodnight babe." I laugh and he moves his lips a bit and soon enough, he's asleep.

I smile to myself and run my fingers through his soft and fluffy hair.

I had always wanted to do that by the way!

It had always looked hella soft and I had always wanted to run my fingers through it!

Why  hello inner fan girl. Nice to see you again.

I smile again and lean my head back against the head board.

I love this moment and I hope it never ends.

---
A/n: Just another update Bcuz I felt like it. (((':