Chapter 2~

It was around 3am when my phone rang.

I didn't even bother to check the caller ID because I knew it wouldn't be the one person I wanted a call from more than anyone else.

"Hello?" I ask, my voice tired and weak.

"Jimin." the person from the other end says and my eyes widen as I jolt upwards.

"Y/n? Y/n is that you??" I ask frantically.

"What gave it away?" She asks, her once bright and cheerful voice now quiet and hushed.

"You're okay! When did you wake up? Do you remember everything? Are you feeling okay?!" I ask as I feel my heart racing in my chest.

"I'm fine, I woke up a couple of hours ago, I remember everything, and for the most part I'm feeling fine. Aside from my body being in the worst pain you could ever imagine." she says and laughs a little.

Was now really the time to be laughing??

"You're really awake? This isn't just a dream right?" I ask as she lets out a heavy breath.

"It's not a dream, Jimin." she laughs and I let my eyes fall shut as I let out a long breath of relief.

This was real and my Y/n was really okay.

"Please tell me everything is okay now. That you can go home and there's nothing horribly wrong with you." I say.

"Everything is okay beside the fact that I'm covered in scratches and bruises and the fact that my leg is broken and so is my arm." she says and I frown.

"When do you get released from the hospital?" I ask.

"I'm not sure. They want to take more tests and make sure everything is okay before they send me home." she says.

"What if everything is not okay though?" I ask, my mind thinking the worst.

"Well then I'm not sure. At least I can say I dated world famous Mochi, Park Jimin." she says and I can hear the smile in her words.

"This is serious, Y/n. Please promise me you'll be okay. I've been through so much pain and stress wondering if you were ever going to wake up." I say as I run my fingers through my messy bed head.

"I can't promise you that Jimin but as of right now, I'm okay." she says and I let out a breath.

"Please FaceTime me when you can. I need to see your beautiful smile to be reassured that you're live and well." I say and she laughs a little.

"Alright." she says and I let out a breath.

"I was so scared." I say and the other end is silent.

"I didn't know if you were alive or not and that was the scariest thing I've ever went through. I can't imagine losing you. You mean the world to me and if I lost you I don't know what I'd do." I say and she awes into the phone.

"Well now that you know I'm alright please don't worry anymore. I'll let you know what happens from here on out, alright." she says.

"Alright" I reply.

"Now, go to sleep. Imagine I'm there beside you and that everything is okay." she says.

"but-" but she cuts me off.

"Just close your eyes." she says and so I do.

"Now, imagine I'm there beside you. My head on your chest and my fingers intertwined with yours. Imagine me as I hum softly." she says and even though she's not there her soothing voice in my ear makes my heart feel at ease.

"Now, goodnight baby." she says softly and I feel my eyes falling shut.

I hadn't had a single good night of sleep since the accident and now after knowing Y/n was awake and having her talk to me as if she were beside me made me feel content and for once, I could sleep.

I fell asleep thinking about Y/n and thinking about how much I wished she was right here beside me.

I wanted to see her and I didn't think I could wait much longer..

I just wanted to have her here in my arms so I could be 100% sure that nothing bad would happen to her ever again.

I just wanted to hold her and reassure her that I'd never let anything happen to her and that she'd be safe as long as she was here beside me.

Beside me...Where I wanted her to be forever.