Chapter 14~

"Go faster." Y/n moans in between thrusts.

Her soft pleads had me speeding up and nearing my climax.

The way she looked under me, The way she felt around me, Her soft moans in my ear; I was going crazy.

"Fuck Y/n, I'm so turned on right now." I groan as she grips at my shoulder.

"Jimin I'm-" She get cuts off as she climaxes which only pushes me further until I climax too.

Thank goodness condoms are a thing.

I pull out and fall down on the bed beside her.

All that could be heard in the room was our heavy breathing.

"That was-" I begin but she finishes for me.

"Amazing." she says and rolls over and lays her head against my shoulder.

Her breathing tickled my neck a bit. 

"I love you." I breath and she glances up at me and smiles.

"I love you too." she says and I kiss her forehead and grin.

"Ya know. I've always imagined scenarios of this but this was way better than I imagined." she says and I laugh and shake my head.

"I'm tired though thanks to you but I'm gonna sleep alright." she says and I nod and watch as her eyes fall shut and within like ten minutes she's asleep.

That actually happened.

We really just did that.

I fall asleep with a smile on my face.
__

YOUR POV
When I wake up the next morning I see Jimin asleep beside me and naked at that.

Memories of last night flooded back and I'm smiling like an idiot.

That really happened and I'm not just imagining it this time.

I went to move but Jimin's arm came down and wrapped around my waist, holding me to him.

It felt a bit awkward being held naked in his arms but in a way I didn't mind at all.

I try to slip out from his arm and as soon as I'm able to I grab clothes and head for the shower.

I get in and turn on the hot water and let it drench my head.

I felt my muscles relaxing and I let out a groan of relief.

I heard a knock on the door and I sigh and step out and wrap the towel around me then head for the door.

When I open it I see Jimin there looking extra sleepy.

"I need to use the bathroom." he says as he rubs at his tired eyes.

I move out of the way and he walks in and I get back into the shower.

I begin to wash my hair and then the curtain opens and in steps Jimin.

"What are you doing?" I ask in shock.

"I need to shower too." he says and I raise my eyebrows but by then he was already reaching for his shampoo.

I decide to let it slide and just wash up as if he wasn't there.

After I get out I get dressed in my new outfit and then head to the room and wait for Jimin to finish showering.

I do my hair and makeup and when I see that he's still not done I head back to the bathroom.

When I get there I see him standing in front of the mirror combing his hair.

"Are you almost done?" I ask as I wrap my arms around his waist from the back.

"What's the rush?" He asks and I shrug.

"I'll be done in a couple minutes." he says and I nod and head out to the living room where I see Namjoon with the two youngest.

"How did you sleep?" Namjoon asks as I sit down beside him.

"Good, you?" I ask and he nods.

"I slept well." he says.

"That's good." I say and pull out my phone.

"So why was yours and Jimin's door locked last night?!" Taehyung asks, springing over to me.

"Why does it matter?" I ask.

"Just curious." he says as his eyebrows wiggle.

"It's not your business." I hear and look over at Namjoon who had spoke up.

"He's right." Jimin says upon entering the room.

"Odds are they were doing stuff you'll never get the chance to do." Yoongi says as he comes into the living room.

Savage grandpa is back at it again.

"Did you guys really ..?" Taehyung asks and I look over at Jimin who just ignores it and sits down beside me.

"Leave it be." Yoongi says and Tae falls silent.

"So what are your plans for today?" Namjoon asks.

"I don't think I have any, why?" I ask and he smiles.

"Well a couple of my friends heard about you and wanted to meet you." He says and Jimin turns his head.

"Which friends?" He asks.

"Jackson and his members." Namjoon responds.

"You mean got7?!" I ask while basically hoping out of my seat.

"Yeah." Namjoon laughs.

"No if ands or butts. We're going!" I say and Namjoon laughs and smiles before saying okay.

I was really going meet got7?! My second favorite guy group.

Amazing.

"You really have to go?" Jimin asks with a pout.

"Well yeah. I want to meet them!" I say and he turns his attention back to his phone.

"Okay." he says and I furrow my eyebrows.

I didn't think Jimin was this clingy and stubborn.

Not that I minded clingy but it was just the whole acting childish part.

"Okay? Nothing else?" I ask but he ignores me.

"Whatever dude." I let out and go to walk away but I feel a hand grab onto my wrist and pull me back which causes me to fall right into Jimin's lap.

"Who do you think you're talking to when you say that?" He asks lowly and his tone of voice sends a shiver down my spine.

What happened to soft squishy mochi?

"You, obviously." I say and he looks a bit taken back by my words.

"Better watch it, baby girl. I know things now." he says and now it's my turn to be taken back by his words.

Baby girl? Fuck, I'm drenched.

"What are you talking about?" I ask as I shy away.

When he holds up his phone screen my eyes widen.

There on his phone was my fan account.

The place I posted all about my love for him and all of my kinks revolving around them.

Well fuck.