“100 pounds?! Excuse you, I do not want to weigh that much”

She handed him the bags. “Then you better think of how to get bigger than you already are. I don't want our kids to be this skinny”

Sanha choked on his saliva. What? Kids? “You don't have to worry, our kids won't be skinny but-” he wrapped his arms around her. “..I'm a bit glad that you share the thought of marrying me”

“Just shut up” she said, heading for Jinwoo's room while Sanha stared at her figure and smiled. He loved her so much and if she didn't find out about him,he didn't think he would have had the opportunity to date her.

He muttered a thank you Joonyi to the air as he followed behind his girlfriend.

You shouldn't leave your boyfriend to walk alone. That's bad Jessica...” he teased as they entered the room.

----

“No! I just find him attractive that's all” Ha-young stated as Minhyuk changed the station. He wasn't ready to listen to another one of her speech of why she liked the legendary Kwon Ji-yong.

“Hey! I was listening to that!” she scoffed. He huffed, putting his right hand on the steering. “well too bad,I'm trying to listen to the news”

Babo” she mumbled, crossing her arms. “May I remind you that you're dating this Babo he told her as she scoffed again.

“If I knew you were a Babo, I wouldn't have married you. You little piece of -”

Language Ha-young

“I was going to say Awesomeness” she said rolling her eyeballs as Minhyuk laughed. Don't be surprised. He married her because he was sure he loved her and he wasn't going to let her go. He knew it was early but he just couldn't wait to make her his- legally.

“So is Moonbin Oppa still arriving today?”

“Yea. He's the one we are going to pick up”