Too long

It's been 3 weeks since Toddy told me he might be moving to Australia. In those 3 weeks, I've not left Toddys side. I can't bare to live without him. Just the thought of him moving makes my heart ache and my stomach turn.

I awake with toddy by my side and the sun only lightly shining through the curtains. I watch toddy as he sleeps, in a non pedophile way. I study his face and realize how much I really love him. 

I hop out of bed and do a big morning stretch. I hear some pans collide in the kitchen and realize someone must be up. I walk out slowly and see Heath startin the stove.

"Goodmorning" I say sleepily, rubbing the sleep away from my eyes.

"Morning baby" he says in his TayTay voice.

Normally that would make me smile, but not today. Did I forget to mention? Today is the day that Toddy finds out if he's moving to Australia. If he is, he leaves in 3 days. He's already packed a lot of stuff incase he is moving but it just hurts my heart.

Heath must've noticed this and sighed loudly while embracing me in a hug. 

"It'll be okay" he whispers.

I nod and let myself out of his grip. I walk back to Toddys room and see him scrolling through his phone.

He sees me and smiles as he puts his phone away.

"Hey baby" I whisper while climbing back into bed with him.

"Morning beautiful" he whispers back.

"What are you doing today?" I ask, hoping he says nothing.

"Cuddling with you" he smirks and pulls me closer while playing with my hair

"Good" I whisper.

I wrap my arms around him and hold him tightly. I kiss his neck and close my eyes, slowly drifting off.

I never want to lose this man.

_______________________

HEYHEYHEY SORRY OMG

SCHOOLS JUST KEPT ME BUSY AND I SUCK 

SHORT CHAPTER BUT ENJOYYYYY

I LOVE YOUUUU,

baiiiii