Untitled Part 4

Aghh wtf my tittle won't work again but it's supposed to be "Pizza Rolls" :)

_______________________________________

The day has slowly past by, I've been watching Netflix by myself for most of the day. I think it's like 4pm right now. I hop out of bed and open my blinds, being blinded by the stupid sun.

I fix my hair real quick, incase I run into Toddy. I walk out and the sickening stench of burnt salmon fills my nose. I gag in my mouth and pinch my nose.

"WHO BURNT THE SALOM?!" I yell out, turning off the oven. 

"Shit, the salmon" I hear Toddy groan. I see him run over from the lounge and take the salmon out. He looks at me with a childish.

"I was making us some salmon because the guys went out to Chipotle" he says while fiddling with his fingers. Cutie.

"I'll just heat up some Pizza Rolls" I say, feeling quite hungry now.

"No, I'll do it for you" he says while running towards the freezer and bringing them out.

I smile and nod while watching him slide them into the oven. He gets the salmon and wraps it in a plastic bag then walks outside to put it in the bin i presume. 

As soon as he's out the door I check myself out in my phone reflction and then make sure I smell ok.

As I'm fixing my hair again, my arm gets a sudden stinging sensation.

"Agh" I hiss while grabbing my arm. I roll up my jacket sleeves and see my cuts are RE bleeding. Shit.

Toddy was walking back inside so I run to the bathroom and slam the door shut and lock it.

"Kay! Are you okay?!" I hear toddy yell while jiggling the door handle.

The last thing I need is him seeing this.

"Yeah I'm fine I just need to pee" I try to say in my most relaxed voice. Seriously Kay? He probably didn't to know that even if you did need to go.

"Oh, okay" he says as he stops jiggling the handle. 

I take my jacket off and wrap massive amounts of toilet paper around them. I apply pressure to them and wait a while. I suddenly hear the door opening and the other guys walk in. Great.

"Hey Kay, you all good? The rolls are ready" toddy says while knocking on the door.

"Yeah I'm not really hungry anymore, you can have them all" I yell back, straight up lying. I'm starving.

"Oh, you sure?" Toddy answers.

"YES" I scream back, getting agitated. I felt a panic attack coming.

I wrap my cuts and put my jacket on. I open the door and run to my room, slamming it shut. I scramble around trying to find my pills. I grab my water bottle, find my pills and swallow a few down. I feel myself start to calm down and lay back down on my bed. I hear some light knocking and I see toddy walk in and shut the door behind him.

I pull my jacket sleeves and fake smile at him.

"Sorry, just a sick stomach" I say with a fake laugh.

He smiles and nods. He sits besides me and sighs.

"If you want some stomach tablets, I have some in my room" he smiles while pushing his hair back.

"No no that's okay" I say while also pushing my hair out my eyes. I feel my sleeve go up slightly and jump back in shock when toddy grabs my arm.

"What's that?" He asks, pushing my sleeve up.

_______________________________

Heyyyyyyyyyy, enjoy another update :) Tysm for the votes and support babes, it means heaps aw 

I love yall sm 

Baiiiii