Still the same

I groan as I feel someone shaking me awake. I open my eyes and see toddy smiling down at me. I'm confused for a few seconds but then remember last night. Toddy knows about my cutting. I'm not even sure how I feel about this anymore.

Toddy slips his arms around me and picks me up out of his bed. I close my eyes and rest my head on him. I feel him lay me down into my bed and kiss my head while walking out and closing the door behind him.

I'm too lazy to open my eyes again and slowly drift off.

______time skip______

"WAKE UPPPPPPP" "just throw some ice on her" "I'm not doing that bro" "you do it" "no ones doing it, just shake her until she wakes up" "AGHHHH IM HUNGWEE" 

I hear the boys voices around me as I very slowly wake up.

"Get out" I groan while flipping myself over and throwing my pillow in a random direction.

"No get up and get ready, we're going to go out for breakfast and baby know I ain't missing out on no breaky" Heath sasses me while walking out my room.

"And we're going to find some stuff to do all day since David hired someone to clean the house" Scotty says while dragging me out of bed.

"Ok fine just let me get ready" I snap, annoyed that my sleep got interrupted.

Scotty walks out with toddy and Zane, leaving just me in my room.

I sigh and grab some clothes and head to the bathroom. I take a quick shower and apply some makeup, making sure I was presentable for toddy.

I check my scars and see that they're fading. 

(Outfit below)

I get dressed and walk out to the kitchen to see everybody waiting for me on the couch

"FINALLY. LETS GOOOOOO" Heath yells while dragging Zane outside.

I didn't want to go out today, I wanted to secretly cuddle with toddy and make out in bed. I sigh and follow everyone outside.

As I'm walking through the gate, toddy grabs my hands and smiles then let's go and walks towards the tesla.

I smile and follow into the car. I hop in the very back and stare out the window as we drive off. I didn't feel happy at all today. 

The car suddenly pulls over near some apartments and I see Corinna walk out and hop in the tesla. Just great. I never really liked Corinna, shes always flirting with toddy.

"Corinna!!! Yay!" Toddy yells out with his phone out, vlogging. She squeals and hugs him and kisses his cheek. I roll my eyes and watch as toddy holds her hand the rest of the car trip. I knew today would suck.

No ones really noticed me since we left home but that's ok, not in the mood for that rifht now.

I rub my scars, feeling tempted and shut my eyes.

Stop it.

_______________

Aye wassup sorry for the late update aw I'll try update again tomorrow. :)

I have a throat infection so rip me.

Okokok I love YALL,

BAIIIIIIIIIII

also sorry for the super short chapter I really am :( I'm just super sick and not feeling it, pls forgive.