White

I wake up to the smell of bacon and eggs. Scotty must be up.

I roll over and check my phone. 7:42am. Eh.

I scroll through Twitter and Instagram, replying to some fans and updating people on my bs life. I put the phone down and go out to see Scotty making eggs with Heath.

"Morningggggg" Heath greets me in a cute little voice.

"Too early for that" I say while flopping on the couch. "Scotty, can you cook me something please?" I ask him, feeling myself get hungry.

"Yeah sure" he says, focused on his eggs.

I nod and walk to my room and get out an outfit for today. I think I'm gonna stay home today and do the usual stuff.

I walk into the bathroom and take a quick shower, checking my scars. They healed up nice, I'll wrap them for today though just incase. I notice my scars on my wrists are getting quite red so I'm glad I chose long sleeves.

I hop out and dry myself and my hair. Once I'm done, I apply some makeup and just leave my hair. It was a nice dark browny black and it kinda just falls into place so im happy with it.

(Outfit below)

I walked out the bathroom and ran into someone

I walked out the bathroom and ran into someone. I looked up and saw Toddy staring back at me. He flashes a big smile at me and I feel myself go red.

"Morning Kay" he says while yawning.

"Yeah morning" I mumble back, too nervous to speak.

I walk into my room and collapse on my bed.

I had a huge thing for Todd and no one knew and they were never going to. He would never like me anyway. He goes out with different girls everynight and he's into the happy and free girls. Definitely ones that don't smoke either so yeah.

I walk out to the kitchen and have my breakfast that Scotty made. I knew that Heath was going out soon to get some ciggies so I messaged him telling him I was gonna come with. He looked up at me and nodded.

I think Scotty noticed and looked at us weirdly. "What's happening here huh?" He asks jokingly. Toddy and Zane look up.

"Nothing" I say annoyed and grab heaths hand and drag him to his truck and we drive off to the gas station.

"So how's life" he asks during the drive. Wouldn't he like to know.

"Yeah, it's great' i say sarcastically. I think Heath knew that there was stuff going on me with considering how much I smoke with him. I've done coke with him before and it was after a huge meltdown and many cuts. He asked why and I just said I was curious as to what it was like. He didn't believe me but he just went along with it.

Too many white lies and white lines.

Once we get to the station, I buy a few packs and give them to Heath to hold on for me.

We get back and everyone's looking at us strangely but I just roll my eyes and walk into my room, feeling a mini break down come upon me.

______________________________

Aye irs me again.

Make sure to tell me if you're enjoying it and what I should improve on.

I love YALL,

Baiiiiiiii