Untitled Part 6

UGH ONCE AGAIN MY TITLE ISNT WORKING OK WATTPAD WYD?

It's meant to be "Sleepless" okokok keep reading.

_______________________________

I freeze and feel my heart skip a few beats. I snatch my arm back and pull my sleeve back down.

"They're super old. I stopped years ago no need to worry" I say with a convincing smile. He looks unconvinced.

"They don't look that old" he says with a worried face.

"Well they are THAT old" I snap back while standing up and opening the door for him to leave.

He shakes his head and motions for me to come towards him. Should I? Even if he believed me I know he would still follow me around and make sure I'm okay.

I sigh and slowly sit beside him again.

"They're not old and you and I both know that" he says while fiddling with his fingers.

I don't say anything and just stay still. Eventually I break the silence.

"Don't tell Scotty please" I beg at him with pleading eyes.

His eyes widen. "Scotty doesn't know" he whispers while scratching his head.

"Yes" I say quietly. "And he won't find out will he" I glared.

He sighs and nods. "I can help you" he says while his eyes light up.

Help me? He thinks he can help me? He's in for a shock. I start thinking about my past life and all the hurt.

"Get out please" I say while getting up and opening the door for him again.

"But don't you want my help? I can h-" I cut him off before he continues. "No get out" I say through gritted teeth.

He nods and slowly walks out, brushing my hand on his way out.

I shut the door and sigh. This is not good.

I get changed into a large shirt and pj shorts. I brush my hair and put it into a bun and take my makeup off. I peak my head the door and say goodnight to the guys.

I put my phone on charge and lay in bed, awaiting the next day.

________time skip______

My eyes whip open and I find myself in a sweaty mess. I sigh and get up and turn the fan on and check the time. 2:23am. Nice.

I lay back in bed, trying to go to sleep but finding it very hard. I craved a cigarette and something else that I couldn't figure out what.

I pop out of bed and open my pad drawer and find my pack of cigarettes at the bottom. I give it a few whacks to move the tabacco inside of it and pull one out.

I open my sliding door and slip outside, grabbing my lighter.

I light the cig and inhale it deeply. Mm that felt good.

I sit down in a chair and just watch the stars for a while. I never knew how pretty they looked even when they were just fading out of sight. 

I close my eyes for a few seconds and hear the door bust open. I jump and hide my cig and look who it was. Toddy looks at me with messy hair and a smile.

I smile back and bring my cig Back into view.

"Couldn't sleep?" He says in a husky voice. I shake my head, not looking away from the stars. 

"Come here" he whispers and I look to him and see him motioning for me to come over. I sure wouldn't mind.

I nod and stomp my cig out and get up. I realize that I probably smell of smoke so I put one finger up to tell him to wait a second and I go into my room and swish some mouthwash in my mouth and change my shirt.

I walk back out towards him snd he looks half asleep. He wraps his arms around me and leads me into the house and into his room.

He lays me on the bed and lays beside me, wrapping his arms around me. He nudges his head into the crook of my neck and his breathing gets steadier.

I smile and blush and kiss his hand. I close my eyes and slowly drift off.....

______________________

Haiiiii, sorry about the slow update babies. I have glandular fever so it makes  It quite hard :( 

Sorry if it sucks lol. Thanks for all the support snd reads babes.

I love yallllll,

Baiiiiiiii