Doing Well

We've been driving for about 30minutes looking for somewhere to eat breakfast. Heath zoomed off with Zane about 10 minutes ago so we decided to find our own place.

Also in these 30 minutes, Toddy and Corinna have been flirting non stop and posting pics of each other. I've been secretly checking them and the comments about me have made me feel a bit better.  The fans are going crazy over the fact that I'm alone in the background and Toddys sitting with Corinna.

Obviously, no one else has noticed this. I pull out my phone and snap a pic of myself, forcing a smile and a thumbs up. I caption it "off to breakfoost" 

I post it and like some comments and smile to myself. My fans are so cute.

"McDonald's or Pancake Plaza?" David asks while parking in a spot.

"McDonald's!" Half of us yell. "Pancake Plazaaa!" The other half yell.

David laughs and nods. "You guys can go to pancake plaza and I'm gonna go to McDonald's with Scotty" David points at Corinna, toddy and I.

I don't think I can handle this.

I open my mouth to change my mind but everyone's already out the car, the doors shutting behind them. Nice.

I hop out the car and walk behind Toddy and Corinna, finding it hard not to glare.

Corinna grazes her hand over Toddys butt a few times and he giggles in response.

I start fuming.

I speed walk past them, knocking into them on purpose, and walk into pancake plaza and find myself a booth.

I watch them walk in together and toddy is looking at me. I grab my menu and focus on that. I hear someone slide in with me and I peer over top and see toddy staring back at me. I go back to reading my menu.

"I'm sorry" I hear him say. I nod and keep reading. He sighs loudly and continues.

"I just get confused" Confused?!

I drop my menu and look at it him. I see Corinna chatting up some guy.

"Confused with me and her?"

I nod over towards Corinna.

He looks and sighs, he starts fiddling.

"I am sorry for sending mixed messages, I really really really like you but I don't want to start anything because I might be moving away and that will make you more heart broken and I don't want to hurt you anymore then I already have and I am very very very very very sorry for that.(actual paragraph my crush sent me what😭❤️)I was going to tell you this soon but i did not want to break the news so soon" he sighs and holds his head in his hands.

"You're moving?" I say quietly while looking down. He's right, I will be heart broken.

"Maybe" he says just as quietly. "To Australia"

I close my eyes as my heart starts to hurt.

___________________________________

Wowowowowowo 

I'm so sorry for not uploading, I promised myself I wouldn't be one of those people that forget to update buttttttt stuff came in the way I'm sorry

I love y'all

Baiiiiiiiiiii