Desperate Prayers (child abuse)

-STORY-

Another prayer containing questions that you feel like will never be answered. You sit on your knees in the corner crying, scared to move a single inch because the shadows behind you will turn into memories. You scream out to God to break the silence, to hear your voice, but the answers still remain blank. Why? I'm not really sure, but I do know this.

You have a heavenly father that loves you tremendously, and all the things that person did to you, he would never dream of doing. He hates to see you hurt, and he wants to tell you the reason why there is this hurdle in your life, but you have to find out on your own. Everything happens for a reason, even if it hurts like crazy. He is there, he is listening, and there is a reason, so don't stop praying, cuz there's a bigger plan that's desperately waiting to show itself.

-THE WRAP UP-

Child abuse is something that comes in many forms, and it hurts you in many ways. It takes time to heal from something like this. It's a lot of sleepless nights, desperate prayers, and broken tears. Truthfully, it's gonna feel like your world is falling apart when you start putting it back together. But in the end, these emotions have to be felt, or they'll never be escaped.

So how do you get through it? You tell someone, you talk to God, and you fight. It's gonna feel hopeless at times, but don't give in. With the Lord behind you, you can face any problems that hit you. What you can't do is hold it all in. Someone has to know what is happening, or this will never stop. Don't be scared, trust God, and stay strong. Cuz someone is always ready to listen.

-VERSES-

Luke 17:2 "It would be better for them to be thrown into the sea with a millstone tied around their neck than to cause one of these little ones to stumble."

2 Timothy 1:7 "For the spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love, and self discipline."