A Beautiful Unique (self image)

-STORY-

Your mind bullies you constantly. It tells you that you're too skinny, or too fat, or too nerdy, or too ugly, and you listen to it. You look at yourself and you see a worthless human being that doesn't belong anywhere. The problem is you're looking at the outside, when you need to be looking in.

Do you think God looks at your outward beauty alone? He looks at the inside and the out, and he loves both of them equally. Why would you take something that he considers a masterpiece and beat it into the ground cuz it's different? You are a beautiful and unique person that He loves and holds dearly. And nothing can change that. Now it's your turn to see yourself in the same way.

-THE WRAP UP-

We all have those days when we look in the mirror and we think we look hideous. But for some of us, those thoughts sink in, and continue. You look at your outer beauty, and it gets to be all you think about. So you have glasses, or braces, or you're too short or too tall, or you're heavier set, or your thinner than most. Who cares?

When God made you, he made you exactly how you're suppose to be, nothing more and nothing less. You're not perfect, but who is? Why would God send down someone that he didn't make correctly? You are gorgeous/handsome. Your differences are what make you who you are. And one day, all your so called 'flaws', will have their purpose.

Don't worry about the outside, worry about the inside. Cuz that is something that can be ugly. But it can be changed, it can molded, and it can be polished till it shines. You're a beautiful unique, enjoy it, appreciate it, and thank the Lord He made you the way you are.

-VERSES-

Psalms 139:13-15 "You made all the delicate inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mothers womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous, how well I know it. You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb."

1 Peter 3:3-4 "Don't be concerned about outward beauty of fancy hairstyles, expensive jewelry, or beautiful clothes. You should clothe yourselves instead with the beauty that comes from within, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is so precious to God."