Black And White Miracles (depression)

-STORY-

A blurry world, and it crushes your mind, your heart, and your soul. Life has gone into black and white mode, and it doesn't seem to be turning around anytime soon.

Why does it hurt so much? Why is it so determined to break you? Why won't anyone save you? And why can't you escape? You feel like you're lost, not looking for a key, or even a door, but a miracle.

If only you knew that you're the one keeping yourself from escaping. You have to allow yourself time to heal, and you need people, you need God, to be completely and fully redirected to happiness. Look around you, there are things everywhere that are worth being happy over. Everything is a miracle, no matter how hard it is to see. Even you, and you're one of the most precious miracles in this world.

-THE WRAP UP-

Depression is not something to take lightly. It's a very serious problem, and it's a very painful one. And it definitely doesn't make life easier. It swallows joy and peace like slices of pizza (I know, poetic right). But happiness is still possible, in fact it's right in front of you. You just have to know what to look for, and how to look for it.

People think that happiness is a feeling, an emotion of some sort, that comes and goes as it pleases, and sometimes, vanishes permanently. Well, I'm here to tell you they're wrong. Happiness is a reality, it's human nature. But when something goes wrong in life, are mind naturally tells us to take a sad break. So, we tuck away joy, and resort to being sad. And that's okay, it's actually healthy to grieve, but when the time comes to put happiness back in the picture, some of us choose not to.                                                                                                                     

Don't you see, it's right there, right at the tip of your fingers. Why are you sad about something that happened in this temporary world? See the key word; temporary. Look around you, look at all the beautiful miracles, all the good things in life. God created you with more than the emotion of sadness, so use the others too. Gods love is happiness, and it'll save you in a miraculous way.

-VERSES-

Ecclesiastes 3:10-12 "I have seen the burden God has placed on us all. Yet God has made everything beautiful for it's own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of Gods work from beginning to end. So I concluded there is nothing better than to be happy and enjoy ourselves as long as we can."

1 Timothy 6:7-8 "After all, we brought nothing with us when we came into the world, and we can't take anything with us when we leave it. So if we have enough food and clothing, let us be content."