Chapter 18- Loki

I smiled, looking down at the plate in front of me. Anthony wrapped his arms around me and pulled me onto his lap as I continued eating my breakfast. He started kissing the crook of my neck. I chuckled softly, setting the tray aside and turning to face my husband.

"Just because I said we'd stay in bed does not mean we are spending the entire day having sex." I told him, wrapping my arms around his neck. Anthony frowned, his hands fining my hips. I kissed him softly.

"But like I was telling Natasha, you're already got two buns in the oven, what more can we do?" I laughed, shaking my head. Anthony kissed me, pulling my bottom lip slightly. I pulled away. "Loki." He whined.

"No." I told him, going back to my breakfast. Anthony whined a bit before flopping onto his stomach. I laughed softly, rubbing my fingers through his hair. "Why don't you find something to watch? We never did finish the Star Wars marathon." Anthony shook his head.

"I'm not really in the mood for Star Wars." He mumbled. I frowned slightly before laying down next to him, on my back instead of my stomach. Anthony turned to face me. "We created human beings." He stated. I nodded.

"We had this conversation earlier." I told him. He rolled over so he was on his back too, staring up at the ceiling. "Are you worried you'd be a terrible father?" I asked,  noting his mood change. Anthony nodded. I frowned, moving closer to him. "You won't be." He turned to look at me.

"How do you know that?" He whispered. "I could be just like my father." I shook my head.

"But you won't be, that's the thing." Anthony looked away. I grabbed his hand and placed it on my stomach. "Anthony, most father's wouldn't retire from their jobs at such an early age just to keep their kids safe."

"Most father's aren't superheroes." He grumbled.

I shot him a look before continuing. "That's not the point. You are willing to stay at home most of the day and take care of the kids. Most father's don't do that." He didn't say anything. "Nor do they make them breakfast in bed as often as you do for me." Anthony looked over at me. "Anthony, even if you are half as amazing as a father than you are a husband, you'd still be pretty damn amazing." Anthony smoked softly.

"You really think so?" He asked.

"No." I stated. "I know so." I kissed him softly, placing my hand on top of his. "Our kids will love you, however many we're gonna have." Anthony raised an eyebrow.

"Are we gonna have more?" He asked. I shrugged.

"It depends on how terrible these two are." I commented. Anthony laughed, pulling me closer to him. "But I have a feeling that they'll be perfect little angels."

Anthony snorted. "Yeah, okay. They're a combination of us. I'd be surprised if they weren't troublemakers." I rolled my eyes. Anthony brushed some of my hair out of the way. "But we'll still love them. Because they're ours." I laughed.

"You'll never get tired of saying that, will you?" He shook his head, kissing my forehead. I smiled.  "Good." He smirked. "I don't think this will fully sink in until I'm holding them in my arms, this is so surreal." Anthony laughed.

"You're the once carrying them!" He remarked. I shrugged.

"It's still surreal." Anthony smiled. I nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck. "We're gonna be parents." I whispered. Anthony nodded. "To twins!" He nodded again.

"How often to you just stare at the bump?" Anthony asked. I laughed awkwardly.

"Probably more often than I should." I admitted quietly. Anthony laughed and rubbed my back. "It just hasn't sunk in yet." He nodded.

"I know, I know. But just think, six more months until we're waking up in the middle of the night to two screaming kids and getting little to no sleep to begin with. Plus dealing with feeding and diapers." I looked up at him. "Then we'll be begging for times when it was just the two of us." I laughed.

"Well, right now it's pretty much the two of us. So why don't you pick a movie and we get to watching?" Anthony nodded, getting up and moving to the DVD player. Moments later, he put one in and laid back down with me. "What are we watching?"

"Old school Disney movies. Figured we could get used to the singing before we're watching these movies on repeat every other day."