(3x10) Overlooked, Part 2.

Začít od začátku

I get to get my revenge of when she was trying to steal Derek away from me. "That's an amazing idea." I told Peter keeping my eyes on Jennifer. 

"Works for me." Derek agreed, grabbing Scott's hand yanking it off his shoulder, but then the P.A system turned on. "Um... can I have your attention..." I heard my mom's voice, me and Scott looked at each other with wide eyes. 

"Mr. Deucalion--excuse me, just Deucalion--requests you bring the woman calling herself Jennifer Blake to the ER reception. Do this and everyone else can leave. You have ten minutes" He's going to hurt my mom. 

Breathing got heavy as my heart started beating really fast. "He's not gonna hurt her." Jennifer said. 

I ran towards the door but a hand grabbed my waist stopping me from opening it. Derek. I struggled trying to get out of his grasp. "Derek! Let go of me! My mom is in danger." I sighed when Derek didn't let go. 

"He won't hurt her!" Jennifer said. 

"Shut up!" Derek ordered. 

Jennifer looked over at Scott. "Tell them the truth Scott." She told Scott, i looked over at him confused 

"What does she mean, Scott?" I asked looking at the two confused. 

"Derek's not the only one he wants in his pack, he also wants Scott and Layla." My eyes widen in shock, i'm not even an alpha or a wolf yet. 

"Deucalion doesn't just want an Alpha pack. He wants perfection." She paused before continuing. "That means adding the rarest of Alphas to his ranks." I don't get this. 

"A true Alpha." Peter said.

"What is that?" Stiles asked. 

Peter glanced at all of us before looking back at Jennifer. "The kind that doesn't have to steal the power from another. The kind that can rise by their own force of will. Our little Scott." Peter explained. 

Derek looked at them confused. "Okay so what does this have to do with Layla?" He asked for me. 

Jennifer sighed before looking at me."Layla isn't going to be a werewolf, she's going to be a white wolf and white wolves have power and strength. When she turns into a wolf she'll become a true alpha stronger than you and Scott put together. That's why Deucalion wants all of you! You each have something he wants in his pack." Derek sighed in anger. 

"Just what i need my wife to be the biggest target." Derek said in anger. 

I grabbed his hand calming him down. "We still need to get her out of here." Scott said nodding his head towards Jennifer.

"Scott your mom-" Stiles was cut off by Scott. 

"My Mom said there was one more ambulance coming in twenty minutes." Scott explained. "I don't think we've been here that long. If we could get down to the garage, we could get that last ambulance and get out of here." 

"The twins aren't going to just let us walk out of the door." Peter said. 

"I'll distract them." Scott said making my eyes widen.