VIII: black lace & rosé

Start from the beginning

"Alright, fine." I said as I switched the station again.

I gasped with excitement as the coming song began to play.

And so it is,
Just like you said it would be

Harry looked over to me and smiled.

"You know this song?" He asked me.

"Know it? I breathe it. I haven't heard it in such a long time though."

He kept his eyes on the road but sang along with me.

Life goes easy on me;
Most of the time.

And so it is,
The better story,
No love, no glory
No hero in her sky

He looked over to me and smiled again. His eyes sparkled as he made eye contact with me. He had one hand on the wheel and one hand on my inner thigh.

I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes off of you,

The car ride was spent with us singing along to songs that we surprisingly both enjoyed. Our music taste was very similar, which made me very happy.

Harry never removed his hand from my thigh. From time to time his thumb would graze a little higher, but I didn't mind.

--

Being shocked was an understatement as we pulled up into his neighborhood.

The houses were incredibly large and beautiful, but it was nothing compared to his.

He had property a little bit isolated from the rest of the houses. Black metal gates opened up as he pushed a few buttons on the side of the brick column.

The driveway was made up of stone, and it was long. As he pulled up to his house, I got a good look at the details.

It was huge to say the least. But besides the size, it was incredibly gorgeous. It was made up
of white quartz (I believe) with black accents such as the columns, window sills etcetera.

Harry exited the car and walked over to my side to open my door.

"Thank you." I said, grabbing his hand to aid myself stand up.

We both walked to the front door together. He unlocked it with his key and lead me inside. Before I could start complementing him on the exterior of his house, my jaw dropped at the sight of the interior. It was the most beautiful
house I had ever seen. And I was only in the foyer.

"I'll take your jacket and I'll put the roses in a vase. You can keep your shoes on if you'd like." He said as I handed him my jacket.

"Well I wouldn't want to ruin your floors! My heels are all wet from the snow outside." I said.

"Don't worry about that. A floor's a floor. Plus, the heels compliment your legs." The last sentence was whispered.

I pursed my lips as I took a few more steps inside. Harry was already in the kitchen at this point, but I was taking in my surroundings.

He had paintings hung throughout the hall, those of which matched the interior of his house which led me to believe he probably created them after his house was designed. I doubt they were bought. That was impressive.