VIII: black lace & rosé

I got home at 5:00pm. Mr. Styles said he would pick me up at 6, so I was rushing to get ready. I took off my sweater and leggings in an instant and plugged in my curling wand. I didn't need to shower my hair but I figured I should take a quick body shower.

Upon running my shower, I looked through my cabinets to find a suitable shower gel. I chose strawberry. I put my hair up into a bun to avoid my hair getting wet, and bathed myself as quick as possible.

After I was done, I dried myself off and moisturized everything. I didn't usually, but it was always good to use lotion after shaving.

I did my makeup to the best of my abilities and curled my hair. Took me a few tries. Figures I would mess up my makeup the night I needed it the most. Next came clothing. I rummaged through my wardrobe to find underwear that "suited" the occasion. Something that was classy enough, but didn't give off the impression I was totally expecting him to see them. I thought a black lace thong and bra set would be perfect.

Mr. Styles told me to dress as if we were going to a nice restaurant. That helped give me some direction clothing wise. I went through each dress in my closet, saying 'Nope' to each and everyone. That is until I came across a quite familiar one. A black, tight, peplum dress that ended right above the knee. I smiled at it. It was a lovely dress that I was certainly going to wear tonight.

I eagerly put it on, zipped myself up to the best of my abilities, and threw on a pair of nude stilettos. I chose a gorgeous pair of diamond earrings to finish the look, along with some maroon lipstick. I put a black trench coat over my shoulders to shield me from the cold.

I got a text from Mr. Styles telling me he was here. I looked at my watch. It was exactly 6:00pm sharp. I grabbed my keys off the counter and opened the door. I gasped.

Mr. Styles was already there waiting for me in front of my door. He was dressed in a baby blue collared top, tucked into his black jeans and sleeves rolled up to the forearm as he wears his shirts everyday. His hands were behind his back until he removed them to reveal a beautiful bouquet of white roses.

"Harry!" I squealed as he handed me the flowers.

"You said they were your favorite. How could I not buy them?" He smirked. His arm was rested on the door frame so he was hovering over me.

"They're gorgeous. Thank you." I smiled like a little girl. I don't think I've ever received flowers ever.

"C'mon, let's go." He said. I closed the door behind me and locked it. We walked side by side, his hand never leaving the small of my back as he guided me downstairs, as if I didn't know where to go. I didn't object though, I followed him.

--

His hand led me to a sleek, black Mercedes.

"What happened to your Range Rover?" I asked.

"Nothing." He smirked as he opened the passenger door for me to enter.

As soon as we were on the road, I began to ask him questions.

"How long is the drive?" I asked to break the silence.

"About twenty five." He answered.

"Do you mind if we turn on the radio?" I asked.

"If you want to." He said, and so I did.

The first radio station played country music only, which Harry and I could both agree was something we didn't want to listen to.

"How about this?" I said as classical music played through the car.

"Nice, but I'll be asleep at the wheel before this next intersection." He chuckled.