•¿ Why Am I Such A Screw Up ?• (EDITTED)

This lightning isn't helping anyone.

I was currently hiding under my bed, tears rolling down my face. I knew that everyone was waiting for me, but I couldn't move. I felt like I was paralyzed and too afraid to move. I heard the door open, but stayed still, quiet sniffles escaping from my mouth every now and then.

"Nisaka.", a deep voice said, making me shrink away. Suddenly, I see the feet in front of my bed and get down on their knees. Takashi's stoic face appears and it automatically softens.

A crash of thunder sounds and I yelp, hiding my face from him. I felt his hand gently grab my arm and pull me out. I was placed in his lap as he silently calmed me down. I hiccuped every now and then, but my constant sobbing was over.

He rubbed my back soothingly and started to hum a little tune. I was too scared to notice, but Haruhi was watching through the door, lightly angered by our position. Takashi has a nice voice, I thought as I finally stopped hiccuping.

"T-Thanks Ta--Mori-Senpai.", I said, hesitating abit. I almost called him Takashi. He grunted and stood up, setting me on my small feet and we walked to the dining hall.

  I sat down next to Haruhi and smiled a bit. She gave me a look and turned back to her food. I blinked and gave a questioning look at the twins. The shrug in confusion as well and I clear my throat. "T-This looks yummy.", I said with a smiled and Honey cheered.

  "Yeah it does! Let's dig in!" We all ate and I kept glancing at Haruhi to see her playing with her food. "H-Hey, is something wrong?", I whispered to her and she clenched her fist. "No. Nothing's wrong, just..don't come crying to me when another thing happens.", she said, making everyone go silent. "W-W-What?", I asked and she growled. "I LIKE HOW YOU GIVE ME FALSE HOPE! DON'T EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN!"

  She got up and went to her room, leaving me heart broken. Once she left, eyes went to me. I looked down and attempted to contain the tears.

  "Nisaka? Are you okay?", Tamaki asked and I grabbed at the hem of my shirt. Tears finally escaped and I automatically wiped them. I got out of my seat and ran to my room, not wanting to hide my emotions any longer.

I closed the door and locked it, finally breaking down into hysterical sobs. I slid down the door and held onto my head. What did I do this time? Why do I mess everything up?!

I punched the wall and flipped a table, causing someone to knock on the door. "Leave me alone.", I said while still crying. "Nisaka, open the door.", a deep voice said and I kept it closed. I punched the wall again. I screamed as I broke a window, holding a shard of glasses near my wrist. Takashi kicked open the door and smacked the glass out of my hand, cutting my palm in the process.

My knuckles were bloody and I was a crying mess. "Takashi, tell me what I did wrong?! Why did she say that to me?! I trusted her.", I said, looking at him with tears spilling over my red angered cheeks.

Takashi stood there, as if trying to figure out anything. "Why do I hurt people I care about?! First Mom, now Haruhi. I can't live like this anymore!", I yelled and Takashi grabbed my wrist, making me look at him.

"Don't say that." "It's true! Why live when you cause nothing but pain and misery to everyone?!", I asked and he went completely serious, making me inhale lightly. "Because if you leave, you'll hurt them even worse."

I let that settle in the air and I looked down. I fell to my knees and cried, this time, I wasn't comforted by Takashi, I was left alone.

"Anything I do will hurt them! I can't win!", I yelled to myself and gripped my shirt tighter. "Im so stupid! Why was I even born?!"

"Because you bring joy to people who love and care about you.", he said and I shook my head. "No I don't! You're saying that just to make me feel better.", I said and he lifted my chin.

I looked into his eyes and they held complete seriousness. "It'll be fine.", he said helping me into bed and walking away. I didn't sleep, knowing I would have to face her in the morning. My did grab a piece of glass and slit my wrist a few times. The blood dripped on my legs, making me cry.

Why am I such a screw up?