Prologue (EDITTED)

"Uh, Coach? Could I...p-please have a better fitting swim suit?", I asked and he shook his head. "Sorry kiddo, that was our last spare." I sighed as me and the rest of the swim team walks to our changing rooms.

People always watched us practice, and watched us at competitions. Mainly because none of our suits fits us and the guys are in amazing shape. I can't keep it a secret anymore.... I stopped and turned towards coach.

"Coach, I-I'm sorry to t-throw this at you, but I-I-I'm quitting." He laughed at first, causing me to shy away, knowing what's coming next. He grabbed my wrist roughly, bringing me towards him. "You're what?" I swallowed the lump of fear. "Q-Q-Q-Quitting?"

"You don't sound so sure. Go change and we will discuss this later." He let go and I ran to the changing rooms. He always does this! Anytime I actually speak up, he....abuses me. I change into my normal clothing and walk over to him, still drying my hair off.

"Why do you want to quit.", he said more than asking. I shuffle my feet and her grabbed my face roughly, making it look up at him. "Answer me.", he said, raising a hand and bringing it down hard on my face. I fall to the floor, tears spilling.

"Whatever, we can manage without you.", he said, walking away. I picked myself up and walked home. After about 15 minutes, I opened the door to find all of our things in boxes. "I called the mover! And our planes in 3 hours!", my mom called from...wherever she was at.

"Gotcha."

~×+×~ (hours later)

What can I say? The plane ride to Japan was boring. The car ride to the house was awkward. And as soon as we got to the new house, we went our separate ways to unpack.

~×+×~ (days later)

I lay down on my new bed, in my new room...which is in the attic. I spent the entire 4 days I have been here, killing animals, cleaning and moving. "Honey! Make sure you're ready to go to school tomorrow!", my mother called again and I sighed. It's a Wednesday. Why can't I wait til...next Wednesday so I can complain again?

I hide under my blankets, afraid of what tomorrow will hold for me, and I fall asleep into a dreamless sleep.