-/Safe And Sound For Now\- (EDITTED)

Maaaaan this sucks.

We are currently in the car. It's as awkward as I knew it would be, maybe a little more. We sat on the opposite sides of the car, looking out the window. Tamaki and Kyoya sat in the middle of us and I had Mori-Senpai sitting across from me.

The twins were placed next to him along with Honey-Senpai. "So! Who's ready to go have our club meeting?!", Tamaki cheered and I sighed. "With all due respect Tamaki-Senpai, I think it'd be best if we just went home to relax abit.", I said, not looking at Tamaki's reaction. My hand throbbed in pain as I clutched it.

They stayed silent and I turned towards Haruhi. "What did I do wrong?", I asked and she looked at me, her eyes dull. "Let's not talk about it here." "But you had the audacity to put me out like that in front of everyone at supper? No I think I need a reason.", I said and she blinked.

"I thought you liked me.", she said and I was taken back. "I do like you. What made you think I didn't?" "Because of what you were doing with Mori-Senpai last night.", she said, glancing at Mori-Senpai, making all eyes go towards us.

"Last night? You mean, H-Haruhi it wasn't like that.", I said and Haruhi scoffed. "Yeah whatever." "She was scared.", Mori said, silencing everyone.

I have him a 'please-don't-tell-them-why' look. But he shot me a 'I'm-going-to-if-it-helps' look. "Scared of what?", Haruhi asked slightly defensive. "The thunder."

I put my head down when I felt eyes land on me. "I found her hiding under her bed, sobbing.", he said and I felt a shift in the mood.

"I've always been scared of thunder and lightning. It was when I was little, my mother was struck by lightning. She stayed in the hospital for months and I had to go to an orphanage. Ever since that happened, I just couldn't stand the thought of it. The loud crashes then the bright lights always seems to remind me of that day. She was lucky she survived.", I said, saddening at the memory, which made me shake.

  "I was always alone. So when Mori-Senpai came in and tried to calm me down, it was different. I was starting to calm down until you blew up on me during supper. I didn't know what I did and I started to panic, then I heard everything else so it just...went downhill from there. I-I-I pinched the wall, broke the table and window.... And.", my voice caught in my throat and Mori's jaw clenched. "And after Mori left I did something horrible."

  I bit my lip before hearing Haruhi say, "We'll finish this later." It broke my heart. Is she still mad at me? Did she think I was making all that up? It wasn't like that! I told her! Why can't she realize that?! I'm so sorry Haruhi. I didn't mean to hurt you. I always hurt people I care about. This is why I shouldn't even be aloud to talk.

  I kept my gaze down, fighting back tears that threatened to spill the whole car ride. After dropping me off at my house, I ran inside to my room, closing the door. I sat down on my bed, and stared down at my lap. I can't cry. It's like my body ran out of tears. All I can do is sit here, and be depressed.

  And that's what I did. I did it for hours and hours until I heard light knocks at my door. I grunted, not looking up. Whoever it was sat down next to me on my bed. "Look, I'm sorry for over reacting without hearing you out.", Haruhi said and I stayed silent.

  "I understand if you don't want to talk with me. But listen. If I had knew, I would've dropped the whole thing."

  "...why would I tell anyone my fears?", I asked, still zoned out on my lap. "You could've told me. I may not understand it on the level you have, but I can relate. I also have a fear of Thunder. I was always alone. My mother had passed and my father was out getting drunk. He was always drinking away his pains at work. So when I was alone, I'd hide in small places and cry my heart out. Last night, I also cried and was 'comforted' by Tamaki. He was really trying to do something nasty but that's besides the point. So after I had calmed down, I went to go see if you were alright and I saw you with Mori-Senpai. It..made me jealous. The way he was holding you and he hummed a silent tune just put me off."

I finally looked up at her and grabbed her face. "Haruhi. I wouldn't stray from you. I love you and I mean that. Mori was just trying to help me out. I wouldn't give up your love for the world.", I said and she smiled.

She gave me a hug and I hugged back. She fell on her back and I stayed on her stomach. We sat like this til we both fell asleep.

Safe and sound for now.