..~Oh~.. (EDITTED)

They all left one by one. First was Honey and Mori for practice, next was the twins, then Tamaki, then Kyoya.

I looked over at Haruhi and sat down, letting her sit down next to me. "Nisaka. Please let me tell you.", she said and I looked down. "..do you want me to be in pain?", I asked and she looked at me weirdly.

"Of course not." "Then why would you want me to know who you like?", I asked and she takes my hand. "Because I know it'll make you happy." I looked at her in the eyes, feeling nothing but sadness and sighed. "Go ahead." I glanced down not wanting to see her reaction.

She smiled but didn't say anything. "So? Who is--", i said while looking up, but was cut off by her lips meeting my cheek.

I felt my face blush over as she pulled away, smiling widely. "Her name is Nisaka Kino. I've only known her for a few weeks but spending time with her makes me happy. A-And I hope it has made her happy too.", she said, finally blushing at her actions.

  I was speechless. I had said mean things to her, and yet she's still here. A-And she actually likes me.

  "I-I-I-I have.", I said, blushing darker, which made her do the same. "S-So Nisaka?", she asked, holding onto my shaking hands. I bit my lip and before she could finish, my moms 'boyfriend' walked in, drunk. He looked at me, then smirked.

  I visibly coward away, afraid of what he might do this time. "H-Haruhi, let's go.", I said, grabbing her hand and standing up. "Where do you think you're goin?", he asked, making me stop in my tracks.

  "T-T-To t-t-the park?", I said and he shook his head. "Your little boyfriend needs to leave. W-We have some thingssssss to discusssss.", he said and I nodded. "I'll see you at school, okay?", I said and she nodded as I quickly closed the door, fearful for her safety.

  "W-Whaa did I sssay about havin fwiends over?", he asked, grabbing my wrist. I yelped as he dragged me to my room. "P-Please let go!", I called, trying to pull against his tight grip.

I desperately tried to break away from him, but he was too strong. I saw him reach for his whip before throwing me into the room. I scooted away, my breathing quickened. "P-P-Please! Leave me a-alone!", I said and he grabbed me by my throat, making me panic.

  He raised his hand that held the whip and--

BANG.