The guild stepped back a little. Makarov continued staring at Mavis carefully before speaking up. 

"First Master, is there a connection between you and Lucy?" Makarov asked, his eyes serious and questioning. Mavis stared at the arena in silence. 

"First Mas-" before Makarov could finish repeating his question, a loud cheer erupted from the crowd. 

"We have one of the greatest guilds in Fiore! The guild that has been the highlight of this year! Give it up to...SABERTOOTH!" Chapati announced, applauding. 

Everyone from the stands began shouting, hooting, cheering, whistling, and fist-pumping as the five members of Sabertooth came walking out in all their glory. Confetti was released from the sky as they all welcomed the famous guild. Sting grinned as Rogue just sighed, watching him. Wendy waved at the crowd shyly with Carla in her arms. Nagi wore his black hooded cloak as he held onto his mother's hand. He captured the audience immediately with his innocent and cute look. Happy and Lily flied behind him as they waved and acknowledged the crowd. Lucy walked at the head of them as her white hood fell down, letting her hair blow freely as her cape flowed behind her. Each step she made, the people were enamored. Mavis smiled as she saw her. The two made eye contact briefly before a slight smile appeared on each other's faces. 

"Now that all the guilds have been introduced, kabo, let's explain the rules now," Mato said as he spoke into his mic. "Anything goes as long as you follow the rules of each game, kabo. Guilds are free to do anything as long as it abides to the rules, kabo. Also, we won't be responsible for any deaths that occur in this game." 

At the conclusion of the eerie remark, Jason spoke. 

"Now let's let the Games begin!" 

The crowd roared with anticipation as more confetti was released before they were cleared from the ground. 

"For our first game, why don't we play a traditional game?" Chapati asked. 

"Traditional games are coool!" Jason agreed. 

"Hey now, don't tell me they didn't even plan the games yet," Sting said nervously. 

"Sting," Minerva said as she turned to him. "You're more stupid than I've imagined. I really overestimated your brain capacity." 

"Hey!" Sting yelled in defense. The Sabertooth members all gave a hearty laugh despite how the other guilds were having a nervous breakdown as to what the game will be. 

"The first game will be hide-and-seek, kabo! Quite an interesting game, right kabo?" Mato said happily. 

"Hide-and-seek?" the guilds all said in reply. 

"In this game, each guild will choose one representative to participate in this magicked city," Chapati began to explain as a city suddenly appeared inside the arena. "Here, contestants will be scattered and try to find one another through it. But be careful, there will also be clones of the contestants walking about. Attacking a clone will cause a point to be deducted. Successfully attacking an opponent and taking them out will cause a point to be added."

"Choose wisely now, guilds. Who will be your representative for this cooool game?!" Jason exclaimed. 

The guilds began conversing amongst one another as to who would be the best match. 

"So who are we letting in?" Minerva asked, coming up to them. 

"Shall we go with Wendy-sama?" Yukino asked. 

"I wanna go!" Sting yelled enthusiastically. "Lucy, choose me!" 

Lucy shook her head, a serious expression appearing on her face. "We can't afford to be careless. Sting is way too addicted to Fairy Tail and he would probably go after them without a second thought, thus causing points to be deducted."