Damie - Once In A Lifetime: Chapter Nine.

I don't know how it happened but Jamie and I left on a private plane. And he was right. I didn't get one bit of sleep that night. I never knew he had that much stamina but then again, the guy seems to amaze me every time. Madrid was hectic just like the other locations but we had a lot of fun. The evidence was clear.

I didn't like the fact we had to leave on the same day because I would've loved to see more of Madrid but now here we are, back in our private plane, heading towards London. I'm so wrapped up in our love bubble that I haven't realized Jamie's anxious mood up until now.
"Is something wrong?" I dare to ask.
"No, nothing is wrong but I do have to talk to you." Oh dear, this doesn't mean any good. He takes a deep breath before he starts ranting.
"Well, when we arrive in London, I can stay the night but I have to get back home in the morning. Firstly, to give the divorce paper, secondly to get my things and thirdly, to say hello to my two daughters who I haven't seen in a while. This'll mean I will come back to the hotel but after the premiere and I hope that that's ok with you and that you can understand my point. I want us to work and end up happy together but it means we'll have to make sacrifices." He inhales, probably having no breath left.
"Jamie, is that what you were worried about? Of course I understand you and I will support you. I won't go with you, but I will be happily waiting for you." I smile and see he's relieved. "Thank you. I love you." He says and kisses me briefly. "I love you too."
I shiver as it's pretty cold since I'm still wearing my dress and exactly nothing else. "Are you cold baby?" I nod. "I've got you." He murmurs and wraps his jacket around my shoulders. It smells of him, it's intoxicating. He's not getting it back, that I know for sure. "Thank you." I smile as our dinner arrives.
"Will you stay with me tonight?" I ask and the hope is evident in my voice.
"Where else would I go?" He whispers against my cheek and kisses it. I'm so caught up with my feelings for him who have grown to be so extreme that it even scares me sometimes. I shake off the thought and we eat dinner in silence. The rest of the flight is silent as both Jamie and I are exhausted from last night and tonight. We take different exits when we are at the terminals but end up together in the car that's waiting for us. "What do you want to do when we get there?" He asks, his voice soft as my head is resting on his shoulder from exhaustion. "I think sleep." I yawn and can barely hold my eyes open. "Then sleep, my love." He says and kisses my forehead, followed by me falling into unconsciousness. I'm woken up by a sudden cold washing over me and I open my eyes. We're outside of the hotel and Jamie is carrying me inside. "I can walk myself." I slur with a sleepy voice. "I don't mind carrying you. Besides, you're tired." He says softly and there's adoration and love in his eyes. I nuzzle his chest and inhale his scent. "I want to grow old with you." I murmur and fall asleep again, not hearing his response.

I think my jetlag is playing catch up when I wake up at 4AM. "Ugh." I groan but when I look next to me and see the man I've grown to love in my bed, I forget about it. "Jamie." I whisper but get no response from him and decide to let him sleep further as I head for the bathroom to take a bath. I turn on the faucet and go in search of Jamie's shower gel only to find it inside his suitcase. Taking my phone with me along the way, I fill the bath with shower gel and put on some music on a low volume. I leave it on the sink, undress myself and step inside the bath. Once my skin touches the warm water, my muscles finally start to relax. "Oh, this is good." I whisper and close my eyes as I lay down further into the water. "It might feel better if I join you and massage your back." I hear a soft voice by the door causing me to shriek. "Jamie, you scared the living shit out of me." I say with annoyance as my heart tries to go back to its normal beat. "I didn't mean to scare you, baby. Move forward, I'll sit behind you. It'll be a lot more comfortable." When I look up at him, I realise he's naked. Oh my God. He is the epitome of male beauty as I look him up and down and slowly move myself forward. As he sits down, water sloshes down onto the floor but I don't care. My first thought is that Jamie wants to feel me up when he slides his right hand around me and rests it on my stomach but he pulls me against him and moves it up my back, along with his left and starts massaging me.
"Oh, this feels good." I groan and give in.
"I know." He chuckles. "You are so precious to me and I want to take care of you." His voice is a soft whisper and I'm not sure if he was talking to himself or not. His fingers are moving in slow circles going from my lower back up to my shoulders and down my lower back again. After he repeats this routine a few times, I suddenly feel his lips between my shoulder blades and his hands move forward towards my breasts. I was right! He is feeling me up. Bastard! But in all honesty, I don't mind him doing this. I'm enjoying it just as much as he is, so I let him continue. His fingers slide over my nipples and they harden underneath his strong, delicate fingers. "Jamie, please..." I'm at a loss for words as he squeezes down softly.
"Tell me what you want." His voice is a siren near my ear and I let out another groan.
"I want you, now." I'm practically begging for him. I feel his erection at my lower back as I lean against him. When his hands slide down between my folds, I almost lose it but try to steady myself, desperately holding the sides of the bath as a moaned version of his name leaves my mouth. "That's what I wanted to hear." He whispers against my neck and leaves a trail of wet kisses, setting every inch of my body on fire. With his left hand he pulls me back against him as his legs trap me between him. His right hand is still in between my legs and he sets up a pace as he begins moving them around my clit.
"I want to hear you come undone. I want to hear you scream my name." His voice is breathless and all the hairs on my body stand to attention.
"Jamie... Ah... Don't stop... Please..." I can't believe I'm actually begging for an orgasm. My thoughts are forgotten when he hits my sweet spot and I feel like I've reached the stars and got shattered along the way as my orgasm hits very deep inside me.
"JAMIE, AH JAMIE!" I scream out loud, not giving a damn about how loud my voice sounds. My screams are muffled by his mouth on me but my body continues to shake involuntarily. I don't know where Jamie got his patience but he waits until I've finally calmed down and that took a good few minutes.
"I'll never get enough of you." He bites down on my shoulder as he lifts me up and turns me around rather clumsily. I giggle when he succeeds, surprised by his strength. I spread my legs as he crosses his and very slowly, eases me onto him. I'm practically sitting on him and we are nose to nose. This is intimacy; nose to nose and eyes seeing through each other. All I can see in his is love. "You are so damn beautiful." He says, each word a staccato as he starts to move. In... Out... In... Out... In... Out... My arms wrap around his neck as he lifts me up and down on him very slowly. After multiple times of begging him to increase his pace, he starts to really move. His short breaths are matching his rhythm and soon I feel myself building towards another orgasm. "Come on baby, give yourself to me." He pants and it's my undoing, my walls tightening around him, shattering once again as he moans my name loud and clear in the crook of my neck and stills, pouring himself into me.

I don't remember getting back to bed, so I assume I was exhausted and Jamie carried me. When I turn around to look for Jamie, his side of the bed is empty except for a note;
"Good morning, baby. I just wanted to say that I've left to go to my house to take care of the things I told you about. I can't wait to see your beautiful face tonight. Oh, and I love you.
♡ Jamie."
I know I'll miss him but luckily it'll only be for a few hours. The last part of the note causes me to smile. He actually drew a small heart on a piece of paper. I never thought he would do that. We look like a pair of teenagers who have fallen in love for the first time but I actually don't care. It's a very happy feeling. He truly makes me happy. And with that in mind, I start my day.