Damie - Once In A Lifetime: Chapter Eight.

I look at myself in the floor to ceiling mirror as I admire the beautiful work my stylists have done. It's been very hectic getting ready for the Hamburg premiere as Jamie and I share one hotel room but we managed to make it work. As I turn around, two strong arms wrap around me and I know it's Jamie. "God, I want to sent everyone away and have you all for myself. It'll be like unwrapping a present for my eyes only." I can't help but laugh because I'm absolutely sure I'm not the only one who heard him. "You'll have to manage for a few hours." I wink and sashay away towards the elevator. Jamie is walking behind me and when the elevator doors close, I feel my back hitting the wall as he pushes me up against it. "If you continue to be this... this sexy, I'm not sure we'll even make it out of this damned elevator." I want to respond but I'm interrupted by his lips crashing on mine, kissing me hard and with need. Just as my surprise ebbs away and I want to respond, I hear a 'ping' and the doors open. I'm released immediately and taking my hand, he walks me towards the entrance of the hotel. "Jamie, wait!" My voice is high pitched but I don't care.
"What is it?" He asks, confused.
"We both know there are paparazzi out there. They can't see us holding hands and getting in a car together. Imagine what the tabloids will make of it." I roll my eyes and hate the fact that this is our situation right now.
"Fuck." He curses but straightens himself and says "Ok, I'll see you at the premiere baby. You go first and once the car is gone, I'll be right behind you." I see his frustration but we have no choice for now. He leans in to kiss me again. This time it's a very soft kiss. Looking up at him, I see his lips are red from my lipstick and I chuckle. "Come here." I say and try to move the color from his lips with my fingers. "That's better." I whisper as I'm done and turning around, I head out to face the cameras but not without hearing Jamie shout he loves me. The man is hopeless sometimes.

After being momentarily blinded by the flashlights of the cameras, I make it into the car and it drives off. Looking behind me after a few minutes, I notice Jamie's car is right behind me. My phone vibrates and at first I think I'm being called but then I realize I've received a text message.

"Dare to sway your delectable ass at me like that again and we won't make it back to the hotel tonight! ;)"

I laugh out loud. He changes from side to side every time. He's loving one minute then basically demanding sex the next. I text him back.

"I might have to as I pose for pictures. :)"

I tease and wonder how this'll make him feel.
After a few minutes of waiting and not receiving another text, I put my phone in my clutch and look out of the window. The car has stopped and my first thought would be that we've arrived at the premiere but when I see other traffic stop, I know we're at a stoplight. Suddenly the door of the car flies open and both me and the driver look up, only to see Jamie getting inside and boy, does he look angry. What the fuck?! What is he doing here? My heart beats frantically in my chest as he brings himself closer to me.
"Do it." He whispers in my ear, to softly for my liking.
"By all means, do swing your ass at me tonight and I'll show you how good teasing can be when we get back." He hisses and very deliberately, he kisses me below my ear, exactly at that sweet spot causing me to shudder.
"Jamie..." I want to say something but my voice is gone when his tongue teases my earlobe. He presses a button and suddenly we're alone in the car. What's he planning?
"What? Dakota." Is he angry? Is it because I teased him? I have no idea.
"Why are you mad?" The sadness in my voice is audible and he pulls back. No, don't stop kissing me now. Ugh.
"I'm not mad, baby. I'm highly frustrated by the fact I'm like a walking hard on next to you because you tease me every minute and I can't seem to control it." He leans in and his lips touch mine. "I'm sorry." I gulp. "We both know you're not." He chuckles and I see his smile reappearing.
"I don't do it on purpose if that makes it any better." I look down and can't help but notice the bulge in his pants. Holy shit. My eyes meet with his as he points out to me he can't show up like that. I nod my head and just as he leans towards me again, our doors are opened and I realize we're at the premiere. Jamie looks panicked as he realizes that he'll have to get out soon. "You go first. I'll see you in a minute." He whispers and closes his eyes as he tries to calm down. At first I thought he'd fix it himself again but he's using all his self control. I kiss his cheek and tell him I love him before heading out. I'm guided towards the cameras and am blinded once again when they notice I'm there.