Damie - Once In A Lifetime: Chapter Three.

Instead of saying yes, I show him. I pull him closer to me and wrap my arms around his neck, kissing him hard. Oh, I've missed him. I really, really missed him.
"Jamie." I groan into his mouth with the last bit of breath I have. He pulls back and looks at me with multiple emotions, but only one the most visible; wanting.
"What is it?" He turns his lips to my neck and sucks on my sweet spot, right below my ear. I can't find the words that'll make him stop and quite frankly, I don't want him to. I bite on my lip to prevent myself from moaning. This isn't right to do and I know it. I try to create a little bit distance between us, but it only has the opposite effect. Instead, he pulls me closer as he grabs the hem of my shirt.
"Jamie, stop." I stand back abruptly and by the look of his face, he's shocked and mad? Wait, mad? How can he be mad?
"This isn't right to do. Not now." I sigh and even though I did the right thing, I can't help but regret out intimate moment.
"Why isn't it right? I'm done with it, Dakota." He says sincere. Done with it? What does he mean with done with it?
"Hold up, what do you mean I'm done with it? Done with what?" I'm curious to what he has to say.
"I've filed up the dicorce papers and I've signed them. It's up to her to sign them now. My PR people aren't happy about this but I told them I can't help who I've fallen in love with and I'm not going to pretend to love someone I don't have feelings for anymore. They did tell me I have to show up at events with her and wear my ring because of the Fifty Shades franchise but I hope you can live with that for another year because I really can't stand to be another moment without you and..." I can't believe he's just said this and I know we need to talk about this further but right now, I'm not letting him finish his sentence. I pull him to me and kiss him again, this time deepening the kiss as I start to undo the buttons on his shirt. I feel his smile as I finish the final button, when he lifts me up in bridal style to the bed, never breaking the kiss. "Aren't you the gentleman." I giggle as he lays me down on the bed with care.
"You're precious to me. I want to take care of you." He is so sweet sometines. He looks at me with these puppy eyes and I can't help but melt at the sight of him. I sit up undo his cufflinks, laying them down on the bedside table. I look up at him as I pull his shirt from his shoulders and let it fall to the ground. He holds the hem of my shirt, lifting it up and throwing it behind him. I'm practically naked from the waist up in front of him. I know he's seen me before but this time it's different. This time there are no camera's, no other people watching us and shouting 'cut' when a scene ended. It's just the two of us having our own private moment now. I feel nothing but pure bliss and I can see in Jamie's eyes that he feels the same. He guides his hand towards my right nipple and squeezes it softly. A soft moan escapes from my lips. I reach out for his belt and undo it. Opening the button of his pants, my hand caresses his bulge and I hear his sharp intake of breath, knowing that he's sensitive. I try not to giggle as I pull his pants down, letting him do the rest of it. I lay back and watch him, enjoying my view. I don't understand why he's so self conscious. To me, he's perfect. Surely, everyone has his flaws, but he's a really good man. And finally, he is all mine. I can't help the huge grin that appears on my face.
"Am I amusing you?" Jamie says, startling me, as he pulls my sweatpants off along with my panties.
"

No, I was just thinking about our happiness."
"Our happiness?" He says as he shifts me further onto the bed and teases his fingers up my legs to the insides of my thighs.
"It's only just beginning, my love." I hear him mumble as his lips find my inner thigh.
"Oh." I breathe out. He continues to tease me as I feel his fingers entering inside me. I can't hold back my moans anymore, so I let go and savor the moment as I pull on his hair. I hear him hum in appreciation as his lips find my most intimate part and I come undone. It's the intensity of the orgasm that has me scream his name and causes my legs to shake. I feel Jamie shifting above me until I meet a blurry vision of his face. I'm in ecstasy because of him.
"Hi." I whisper and can't help my wide smile.
He responds by kissing me tenderly. Suddenly, he seems nervous, pulling me from my blissful feeling.
"What's wrong?"
"Ehm, this might not be the best moment to ask, but are you on any form of contraception since I'm not having any protection with me..." he says, looking embarrassed.
"I am, don't worry, Jamie." I whisper.
I see a small smile appearing on his face as he hovers above me and gives me feather like kisses all over my face. He really is sweet.
"Mine." He breathes out as I feel his mouth sucking on my shoulder, followed by his teeth biting me softly. The blissful feeling that I experienced a few moments ago, appears again and as Jamie pulls me to him and slides himself inside me, we are both lost in each other.

 The blissful feeling that I experienced a few moments ago, appears again and as Jamie pulls me to him and slides himself inside me, we are both lost in each other

I am laying down with my head on Jamie's chest, trying to get my breathing back to its normal rhythm.
I feel his fingers touching my spine every now and then while I his heart is still beating rapidly from his orgasm. I feel my chin being pulled up and my eyes meet with his. I look at him lovingly and get the same emotion from him in return. He leans down and kisses me. It's then that I realize there's music in the back ground. I recognize it's Ben E King's Stand By Me. How coincidental. I shake my head slightly and smile as I look back up at Jamie. "I like this song." I point out to him. I think I wasn't the only one caught up in our love making, because he listens to the sound just now and agrees with me. "Just as long as you stand by me." He whispers and kisses me. He shifts me, so that I'm lying on my side of the bed but he comes to lie down next to me and places his hand on my back, leading it down my spine and back up my neck again. I don't know for how long he continues because my eyes feel heavy and I feel myself drifting into unconsciousness.

I am woken up by soft kisses on my stomach. I'm very ticklish so I can't help but giggle as my eyes adjust to the light coming from outside the room.
"Good morning, love." Jamie murmers and leans up to kiss me before getting up. He's naked except for his underwear. I could get used to this. "Good morning to you too." I sit up and notice my muscles feel a bit sore. It's because we've had sex last night. Well, not just sex. We made love. I smile at reliving yesterday's events. I pull back the sheets and realize that I'm still completely naked. I hastily cover myself before I realize it and Jamie notices. "Dakota, you have nothing to be ashamed of, you are absolutely beautiful. I've told you more than once." He says reminding me of the first time we had to shoot an erotic scene for Fifty Shades. "I've seen all of you multiple times and I know that I'll never get enough of you. Please don't hide yourself. At least not from me." He pulls the sheets off of me and picks me up into his arms.
"What are you doing?" I sqeaul louder than I intend to.
"We're going to take a bath." He says as he enters the bathroom and puts me down into the bathtub. It's already filled with warm water and a sweet scenting soap.
"When did you do this?" I say, pointing to the water I'm currently sitting in.
"When you were asleep. I woke up earlier and as much as I enjoy watching you, I thought I could wake you up for a bath." He says as he gets into the tub, sitting down next to me, his arm sliding around my waist and pulling me closer. The hot water tingles my skin and I feel myself relax as Jamie and I enjoy each other's silent company. We share soft kisses every few minutes but we don't need words to express how we feel because we both know. One look at each other is enough.