Damie - Once In A Lifetime: Chapter Five.

As he walks further into my living room, he stumbles over my coffee table and almost trips over. I have to bite my lip to keep myself from laughing at him. "Do you need help?" I try to be as serious as possible but can't help my chuckle.
"I'm f-f-fine." I wonder how much he actually drank to get this drunk, or more important, what he drank. He trips over his own feet as he settles himself on the couch. This is going to be a long night. As I approach him, I can smell hard liquor, whiskey I think. Jeez, I hope he won't vomit all over my floor.
"Daaakota, let's have sexxx." He grins. I am shocked. He has the audacity to burst into my house followed by asking for sex? How dare he! "You're drunk." I say as I sit down next to him with enough space between us. "S-so what? I want you!" He reaches out for me, but I decline. "I'm not having sex with you tonight, Jamie. You're drunk and from what I've heard, drunk sex is worth nothing. Both parties will end up regretting it." I hiss at him. Let him have that. It may not be fair for reacting this way, but after this fiasco, I don't really care.
"I could never regret having sex with you. Dakota, I love you." He tries to say without slurring again and actually succeeds. I'm surprised he tells me he loves me. He hasn't said that yet. "Saying you love me doesn't count when you're drunk, Jamie." He looks hurt and I regret I've said it, even though it's the truth. He'll probably forget about it in the morning. He tries to reach out for me again but because I have a corner couch, he falls over and lands on the ground. This time I can't help but laugh out loud. "Jamie, get up!" I shout through my giggles.
"What's s-s-so funny?" He looks at me with a no nonsense expression and I laugh even louder. "You are!" I don't think he realizes that he actually fell. He's making a complete idiot of himself. "Come on, let me get you into bed." I help him up and try to walk him to my room. He's not very cooperative and he almost falls us both over but I manage to get him on my bed.
"Ohhhh, what'ya planning?" He gives me a sexual glance. "I'm putting you into bed so you can sleep." I undo both of his shoes, then make a turn for his belt which is a complete workout of itself since Jamie is anything but helping me. Instead he tries to lift up my shirt. "I d-d-don't want s-s-sleep. I want sexxx."
"You are filled with alcohol and you can barely get your own shoes off your feet. I don't think you can manage sex right now." I decide to lighten the mood between us since there's no point in arguing when he's drunk. "You don't know what I can do." He hisses and he sounds angry. I decide to let him be as he bounces back onto the bed.
After finally getting his belt off, I reach for his shirt. Now he decides to help me. "You want me too, don't you?" He smiles as he almost rips the piece of clothing off. "Sure, Jamie. Just not when you're drunk." I reach out for a blanket and put it over him.
"Good night, Jamie." I say as I turn off the lights.
"You're no fun!" He shouts but I ignore him. "I love you too." I whisper, knowing full well he cannot hear me.
After brushing my teeth and making sure Jamie is fast asleep, I get into bed next to him and give him a soft kiss. I expect him to wake up when he moves, but he only pulls his arm around me to push me against him. Even though he's drunk, I am happy to have Jamie with me. And with that thought in mind, I drift into a deep sleep.

 And with that thought in mind, I drift into a deep sleep