Damie - Once In A Lifetime: Chapter Seven.

I like take offs but they make me nervous as it causes the whole plane to shake. As soon as I the plane is airborne, I hear a shriek next to me. It's only now that I realize I was squeezing Jamie's hand unconsciously and when I let go, he sighs of relief.
"I know you don't like me, but you don't have to use violence." He jokes but I don't find it funny.
"I'm sorry, take offs make me nervous. As do touchdowns." I mutter an apology.
"It's ok, baby. I've got you." He whispers and kisses me softly above my ear. His voice calms me immediately.

Leaning against him, I close my eyes and don't realize I'm drifting into a deep sleep until it's too late

Leaning against him, I close my eyes and don't realize I'm drifting into a deep sleep until it's too late. As I'm unconscious, I'm vaguely aware that I'm dreaming about Jamie telling everyone about us in public as we stroll outside together, holding hands... but my wonderful dream is disturbed by reality as I'm woken up by something touching my hair. Oh, this is something. I've never been able to sleep on a plane before. I'm about to sit up as Jamie speaks up. "I know. I really believe she is my happily ever after. I need her and I love her." I can hear the admiration in his voice. Why? And who's he talking to?
"I see that, Jamie. You guys turned around each other for so long, it's about time. I do hope you'll make her happy. She's so kindhearted, she deserves the best. Please give her that." Oh, it's Emily he's talking to. I'm in awe as I listen to her words. She's the sweetest.
"I fully intend to. Trust me, I'll always be faithful to her and love her unconditionally." I can sense his smile as my head progresses what he just said.
I feel soft lips against my cheek as I try to even my breathing, hiding the fact I'm partially awake but fail when I smile against his lips.
"Hello baby. We're almost there." He whispers. Wait what? I slept for over 14 hours? Damn it.
"Hi. I can't believe I slept for this long. I was looking forward to our flight together." I pout as he brings his lips to mine again. That's when I realize everybody is staring at us. Whoops. I sit up and hold his hand in both of mine as I feel the plane shake.
"Don't worry, Dak. It's only a bit of turbulence." I feel his arm around my waist as he says this.
"I'm fine, I'm not scared, it just makes me nervous." I'm a terrible liar.
Jamie murmurs something to the steward and then the rest of the movie crew before turning to me. He pulls me up with him as he goes to stand and walks me towards the back of the plane that leads to a small room.
"Jamie, what are you doing?" I ask, nervously looking behind me as the others all look at us.
"I asked the steward if there was a small room I could take you to since you're scared and there was. So I took you here because you need the distraction." He smiles and that's when I realize what his game is. He brought me in here for sex? What the hell?
"Jamie, you can't just go to every room possible for sex!" I hiss as I try to keep my voice down.
"Oh, we're not having sex. You'd be screaming at the top of your lungs if I had sex with you right at this moment. No, right now is about pleasing you." And as he finishes his sentence, he drops to his knees. I feel his deft fingers reaching into the waistband of my jeans and when pulls them down too slowly for my liking, I almost lose it then and there. A moan escapes my lips and I shoot up when I realize how hard that sounded.
"Don't worry, baby, the sound of the airplane motors are a lot intenser than your soft moans. Relax, please. I want to hear you." He whispers against my inner thigh and the vibrations of his voice arrive straight to my folds. There is no point in struggling against him so I let go and decide to absorb the pleasure he's giving me.

After my orgasm that felt like a never ending story, Jamie takes me back to my seat as the plane is ready for touchdown. Buckling up, I look around me and I'm glad when nobody is staring back. I know that they know what we've done, well sort of... but it doesn't matter at all. They've seen the both of us naked. We just made one adjustment changing from sexual actions on screen to private love-making. I realize we have landed and I head towards the exit to get my bag, all the while holding Jamie's hand. I'm glad it's quiet. As I spot my bag, I try to reach for it, but Jamie being the gentleman that he is, gives it to me. "Thank you." I smile as I take it from him, only now realizing how heavy it is.
"I do hope a surprise is in there for me?" He whispers and gives me this sneaky smile he only has reserved for me. He thinks it looks sexy, to me it's adorable but he's unbelievable right now. I pat his chest playfully as I tell him that there's not.
"So all this energy on visiting you and giving you an endless orgasm was for nothing. And I was looking forward to it." It's his time to pout now but I can't help my shit eating grin that appears on my face. It's hilarious when Jamie talks like this. He's so sweet and neutral but when it comes to sex... that's a wholly different story.
"It wasn't for nothing. You got to see me!" I try to sound offended and succeed.
"I know, I know. I'm sorry. Seeing you is all that matters."
"Who are you trying to convince? Me or yourself?" I chuckle and this time it's his turn to look offended.
"Are we in a hotel room together?" I sound hopeful as I change the subject.
"We weren't in the first place but I took care of that, baby." He smiles down at me as we stroll over to the taxi's. Jamie is amazing sometimes.
As soon as we step outside, Jamie goes for the nearest taxi and gives our luggage to the driver. We're seated in the back and wait for everyone to be seated as well so we can drive towards the hotel. I'm sitting with my legs over Jamie and he caresses my thigh on occasion. We're in a pretty intimate position, but it feels safe and sound this way. Oddly, I hear music in the background with the lyrics 'safe and sound' in it. Oh, I know this one! It's Cassidy Ford's, You've Got This Hold On Me. It's fitting. Jamie really does have a hold on me.

The ride to our hotel is silent. I slept most of the time but I think Jamie stayed up so he must be tired. After settling into our hotel, I tell him to take a nap.
"Only if you come and lie down with me." I don't think he's up for sex right now even though I feel a small ache in my lower belly. The man looks beaten. "Of course." I smile down, trying to hide my arousal. Not giving a dime about our suitcases, we leave them where we left them as we crawl under the sheets. I text Emily asking to tell everyone not to disturb us as I want to let Jamie sleep but I know she'll let her own imagination run wild. After turning around in Jamie's arms, I realize he's fast asleep. I lean in to kiss his lips softly and get rewarded with a soft moan and Jamie's version of "I love you." I listen to his steady heartbeat and I realize I must be real tired as I fall asleep right after him.

I'm woken up by Jamie shifting around the bed as he reaches for his phone. Planning a little victory in my head, I let him believe I'm asleep as my hand lightly touches his crotch, slowly moving back up. He skips a breath as he feels what's going on. He doesn't give too much attention to it but when I move I move around "to get comfortable" my elbow caresses him multiple time and his moan is evident. "Oh, Dakota, please wake up." To top it off I pretend to talk in my sleep. "Hmm, yes, Jamie." I can feel him grow harder underneath my arm. I want to laugh but that'll ruin it and I do enjoy his response. My hand wonders down again and rests right on top of his erection. "Dakota," he moans but I think he's trying to wake me up. Let's put the man out if his misery. I open my eyes and they lock with his as I flex my fingers. His eyes shut down and groans.
"Oh, I'm sorry." I  try to feign innocence. I think I won after he says it's ok. I slip my hand into his boxers and take a firm grasp.
"Dakota, I'm not sure I'll last long right now." He's nervous? Oh, Jamie!
"You pleased me when I needed it, I want to reciprocate." I say and place a kiss above his belly. I know this doesn't make him comfortable because of his principles etc. But I want this for him.
Pulling back the sheets, I move my hand up and down and when I ask him to push off his boxers, he complies. I can already feel his precum when I move my thumb over his tip.
"Hsssss." He hisses and I'm aware that he's ver sensitive. I move my head down his happy trail, I leave kisses on him along the way. I make faster movements with my hands and when I massage his balls with my other hand, he loses it and climaxes all over my hand. There is something very erotic about watching Jamie come undone. "Oh, Dakota... Ah..." He moans aloud and I think he's sated. For now at least.
"I like watching you." I admit and feel the blush creeping upon my cheeks. His smile is shy but I know my confession made him feel special.
"I love you, baby." He whispers and kisses the top of my head.
"I love you too, Jamie." I murmur and we lie in bed, both enjoying the silence of one another as I slowly wake up.