(3x09) The Girl Who Knew Too Much, Part 2.

Start from the beginning

"We couldn't." Ethan growled making me flinch back. "We didn't know how to control it back then." He said, staring at me for a second before looking at Stiles. 

"Deucalion taught you." Scott spoke up. 

"And then we fought." Ethan continued his story. "We took on the whole pack, one-by-one. By the time we got to our Alpha, he was begging for his life." Ethan let out a breath as i kept my eyes on him. "We tore him apart, literally." Well that's nice to know...Note Sarcasm! 

"Well, that's a heartwarming story." Stiles said, i couldn't help but chuckle at his sarcasm. 

"What about your Emissary?" Scott asked, Ethan shook his head. "Then they're all dead?" Scott continued to question. "Kali and Ennis too?" Wait how come i didn't know about this. 

"All except Deucalion's." Ethan answered. 

"You mean Morrell?" Scott asked. 

Ethan looked at us before he could answer he hissed in pain and clutched his chest then gasped in pain, me, Scott and Stiles shared a confused look. 

"What's wrong?" Scott asked. 

"Are you hurt?" I questioned after him. 

"Not me. My brother." Ethan said, next thing you know Ethan took off running and we ran after him. 

All four of us arrived in front of the locker room, opening the door to see Lydia crouching down next to Cora who was lying on the floor, Stiles ran towards them kneeling down. 

Scott and Ethan ran towards Aiden who was holding weight above his head, ready to hit Cora with it, my heart literally stopped, but then Scott grabbed onto his arm and Ethan the held the other. 

"Aiden!" I shouted making him look over at me. "Stop! Please!" I yelled, He kept his eyes on me still holding the weight. "Please! Just drop the weight." I begged not wanting anything to happen to my sister in law. 

He dropped the weight looking at Cora, i ran towards her putting her head onto my lap. "Aiden, you can't do this!" Ethan yelled at his twin brother. 

I looked up from Cora and at Aiden. "She came at me!" Aiden defended himself.

"It doesn't matter!" Ethan yelled, i looked at Ethan and Aiden surprised. I thought they were close...okay. "Kali gave Derek until full moon, you can't touch him or them." He said nodding his head towards me and Cora. 

Aiden looked at me and Cora one more time calming down, before Ethan grabbed him by the shoulder leaving the locker room, i looked down at Cora who let out a groan in pain. 

"Cora." I said softly making her look up at me. "You'll be fine, i just need you to try staying awake until we get some help, okay?" She looked up at me in pain nodding her head not being able to speak. 

"Guys!" Stiles said, making us look at him. "I think she's pretty hurt." I looked down at her to see blood coming down her forehead, i gasped looking at Scott who slowly walked over to us. 

I leaned against the wall crossing my arms watching Cora wipe blood from her forehead, she was super pale and was sweating a lot. I believe she is not okay right now. "Are you okay?" Scott asked.