one

Jimin sighed as he walked towards his locker, lazily getting all he needed and closed his locker, locking it, he wasn't really in the mood to go to school, being the lazy ass he is, he usually skips school and just goes to the rooftop, but his best friend, Kim Taehyung, forced him to go.

"Chim!" Taehyung yelled loudly and jumped in his back, Jimin quickly grabbed both the male's thighs for support as they almost fell on the ground due to the height difference, Taehyung giggled.

"Ugh get off me and let's go" Jimin said grumpily, Taehyung pouted and let himself down, dragging Jimin with him to their classroom.

Jimin sat beside Taehyung's desk and the other quickly turned his head towards the midget (lol midget)

"I can't wait for History" Taehyung squealed, Jimin raised a brow at this.

"What do you mean?"

"You know Mr. Jeon? The Sex God?" Taehyung asked, and Jimin quickly understood, of course his best friend would be fantasizing about his crush again, rambling about it until the bell rang, signalling Math.

"Ugh I hate Math" Jimin groaned in his seat, Taehyung chuckled at his best friend and looked front.

And the door opened, revealing a black haired male with pale skin, wearing a long sleeved blouse(?) Tucked on black jeans that shaped his legs so well, he had a professional look and aura, he looked up front towards the students

"Good afternoon everyone-" Jimin looked up at the voice and saw an Angel. The man was handsome yet cute, Jimin felt his heart beat getting faster and nervousness was filling him.

"I am Mr. Min Yoongi, but call me Mr. Min, I will be your new teacher in Mathematics"

"Oh my Jisoos" Jimin muttered to himself, a student raised her hand, Mr. Min gave her a chance to stand up and she did.

"H-How old are you Mr. Min?" She asked shyly, Jimin started to listen attentively while the teacher looked confused but answered them anyways.

"I'm 23"

Oh Jisoos I'll never be absent again

---

Short Chap but the next chapter will be long.