Purification

Circle of purification
This circle can purify a person, a place, an object, etc.
Trace the circle. "With this salt, I purify our circle." Take a bowl of salt and place it in the North. "I place this bowl in the north to invoke one of the four elements: the earth, the feminine and nourishing earth." Fill a bowl of sand and plant a stick of burning incense. Recite the following words: "This incense symbolizes the air, another of the four elements: air represents spirit, intelligence and communication." Light a candle of your choice and lay it down to the south, "This candle Represents fire, the third element, fire, a powerful element, symbol of transformation, success and passion. " Pour water into a bowl to the west, say these words, "Water is the last of the four elements. Water is for emotions, love, beauty and healing." Turning, running or walking as you please, clockwise, quoting "Water, wash us. Air, purify us. Fire, make us whole beings. Earth, refocus us. " Raised the sbras towards the sky. "Let this energy purify you!"

Holy water
In the same way as in Christianity, there is a way to bless water. Anything she touches is automatically purified from any harm or parasites.
Place your finger in the water and imagine your energy heading towards it. Recite:
"I exorcise, I understand the water my ally, all visible and hidden negativities erased and I bless in the name of our Goddess and God."
Pour salt into your water.
" I cleanse and concentrate this water in the name of the mighty God and the divine Goddess." This liquid purifies everything it touches, so be it! "