The magicks stones

In a day in the "normal" life of every "normal" humans , the stones cannot be anything but beautiful or have an economic value. If only they knew. The problem with these people is the fact that they lost every sense of nature. Humans don't listen their earth anymore like they used to do, too much concerned about exploiting it with a a too big appetite. The stones all have their own multiple properties that can serve in life of every day. Of course, when a stone is for a certain astrological sign, it does not mean that the other signs cannot wear it or use it. It simply means that the stone will be more powerful to a certain sign than to another.

Just a little warning before we start ! Before using a stone, you have to purify it of his past energies. Further more, if a spell was put on the stone against you, by purifying it, you save yourself. Still, if you put a spell on a stone and regret it, you just have to purify it to get rid of it.

All you have to do is pretty simple! Fill a bowl of water and pour a sage infusion in it. Soak the stones in the mixture for about 3 minutes. Dry them and everything is now set!

Morganite

Morganite strengthens the eyes and calms the intestine

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Morganite strengthens the eyes and calms the intestine. It relieves from diarrhea, strengthens the heart, supports in the cancer disease and calms the pains of periods and of pregnancy  (ladies, one thing you want to take note of). This stone is a symbol of purity, calm, luck, hope and courage. It has the great power to fight against idleness and stupidity and brings many premonitory dreams. The most important, according to a personal opinion, is the fact that it shows us what we want the most.

Obsidian with the celestial eye

A stone of a rare perfection designed primarily for people born under the sign of cancer

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

A stone of a rare perfection designed primarily for people born under the sign of cancer. It is a stone with positive energy that grants protection to those who wear it. It rejects evil spirits and negative energies by forming a shield for its holder. A stone of equilibrium, since it defends the darkness giving access to light, but can also bring darkness, all depends on the intentions of the witch who carries it. It only supports true beings and cannot support the hypocrites and the impures. It favors the passage from one energetic body to another and represents the eye of the supreme spirit. In addition, she recharges on full moon nights, which she particularly likes. On the other hand, the stone must be in contact with the skin to feel its effects. Unfortunately, the absence of the stone could cause the loss of the one who would have forgot to wear it.