Chapter 27

I don't hate school. I just hate teachers, homework, exams and waking up early in the morning for school.

Jay's POV.

*Knock-Knock*

"Ugh! Go away. I want to sleep."

*Knock-Knock*

"Ughh!!" I groaned taking the pillow over my head.

"You do know that you have school right." A very familiar voice said from beside me.

"Holy fuck! How the hell did you get in?"

"The door duh."

"The door was locked duh." I said mocking her.

"It was not."

"Yes it was."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Yes."

"No." Ahh! She tricked me.

"Ah huh. See it was not locked."

"Ugh go away! Why are you here?"

"To wake you up. You have school today, it's Monday."

"I don't wanna go."

"Come on grumpy pants, it's been two days, you are holed up in this room."

"I'm not grumpy pants." I mumbled.

"Come on get up Jay baby. It's a new day, sun is shining bright." She sang pulling off my blankets.

"Okay fine. I'm up. Happy now?" I said sitting up.

"Very. Now have a good shower, you smell like shit. I'll be downstairs. See ya soon Jay baby." She tapped my nose and left.

"I do not and don't call me that!!" I sniffed myself before shouting.

"I will call you whatever I want!!" She shouted back. I huffed.

What's​ up with her? How come suddenly Ms. Giara Cold Edwards became Ms. Giara Sunshine Edwards. Whatever, I don't care.

"Good morning Jay." Mom greeted pecking my cheeks when I walked into kitchen.

"Morning mom."

"Good morning Giara."

"Good morning Mrs. Olsen." She nodded at mom. Typical. I thought rolling my eyes.

"Giara, how many times do I have to tell you that you don't need to address me as Mrs. Olsen." Mom scolded her.

"Ma'am I don't think--"

"Don't mind her mom, you know she'll start with her 'I am professional' speech." I said cutting her off before she could start with her speech.

"I will not."

"Oh please,don't even try to deny it."

"Okay okay kids stop right there and finish with your breakfast or you'llbe late for school." Mom interrupted us before we could start with ourbantering.

"By the way where is Mark I haven't seen him since last friday." Istopped with spoon in my mouth. O-oh, what am I going to answer now.

"Ummm he had some project work to do so he is kinda busy." Giaraanswered for me. Thank god or mom would have started with her questioning.

"Okay. Now eat up. You have 10 minutes. Giara you want pancakes?"

"No ma'am I had my breakfast."

"Okay I'm done. Lets go Giara. Bye mom."

"Bye ma'am."

"Bye. Both of you. Be safe!!" We both waved bye, both as in I wavedand Ms. Giara nodded.

"Here, take this." She said handing me a helmet

"What is this?" I asked her dumbfounded.

"A helmet." She said in duh tone.

"I know that. But why do I need this?'

"Because we are riding on my baby today." She answered getting on hermotorbike and putting on her helmet which was hanging on the bike's handle.

"We are?"

"Yes. Now get on."

"Okay." I shrugged getting on her motorbike behind her. I alwayswanted to ride a motorbike.

"Hold on tight Jay baby!" And with that we were off to school. It'swas like we were having a race with the wind.

"Woahhhhh! Why haven't I tried this before?" I shouted laughing.

"I don't know." She shouted​ back. I didn't know riding a motorbikewas so cool.

"We are here." She said halting.

"What? Already?" I asked frowning and looking around. Indeed we wereat school. "That was so fast." I said getting off the bike.

"It was." She took of her helmet. "Keep yours in yourlocker." She said motioning towards the helmet that was in my hand. Inodded.

"Why does everyone keep staring at us?" She whispered in my ear as wewalked in the school campus.

"A girl riding a motorbike​, it's big thing for normal teenagers​. Waittill lunch and you'll get to hear so many different and interesting rumoursabout us."

"Rumours?"

"Yeah, like we started dating, I'm cheating on Rachel, new girl stole goldenboy's heart etc-etc-etc."

"Pfff. Me dating you?" She snorted.

"What? What is wrong with dating me?" I asked frowning.

"You are​ good but not really my type." Not my type? What did shemean by not my type? I'm everybody's type unless she bats for other team--

"Oh so you are like into girls."

"What? No. I mean yes I do like girls but not like that." I ignoredher.

"That's great then. I have this friend named Kira. She also bats for yourteam. You both will look great together." I said looking around for Kira.

"Wait-what? Jay no!"

"Kira! Over here!!" I shouted waving my hands to get her attention.

"Jay, stop! No don't wave your hands!" She said pulling my handsdown.

"Hey Jay! What's up?" Kira greeted.

"Hey Kira! I just wanted you to meet my friend Giara Edwards." I saidpulling her to my side who trying to run off, I held her by pulling my armaround her shoulder.

"Oh. Hi there. It's not like anyone don't know her. She's quite agirl." Kira winked at Giara who was uncomfortable trying to shrug off myarm.

"She is. And you wanna know something." I said leaning towards Kiraas if I was telling a secret. "She finds you a great girl too. You knowwhat I mean by that." I whispered wiggling my eyebrows at her. I turnedtowards Giara smirking, she widened her eyes and started shaking her headvigorously.

"She does?" Kira questioned almost squealing. Someone has a crush.

"Yeah." I answered smiling brightly at her. This is so much fun.

"Jay James Olsen, whatever you are trying to do, stop this instant or sogod help me --" I cut her off.

"Aww don't be shy Giara." I said smirking at her.

"That's great then. So would you like to go on a date with me?" Kiraasked excitedly.

"D-Date?" She choked. I choked a laugh.

"Yeah at seven today? What do you say?"

"I will think about it and let you know later. Now we have class toattend. We'll see you later, bye." She quickly bidded bye and pulled mewith her.

"Bye Kira. And don't worry she is free tonight." I shouted chuckling.

"If you were not my client, you would have been dead till now." Shehissed glaring at me.

"What? I was just trying to help you." I said innocently smiling ather.

"I was just trying to help." She mocked me. "I don't need yourhelp. And I don't like girls like that."

"You don't have to be so rude about it. I was trying to help you withliving like a normal teenager. You know having crushes, first relationship,falling in love and all."

"I had all that. I had a relationship with a boy." She saidemphasising on boy.

"You did?" I asked. She did? How would someone will like somebodylike her?

"Don't be so shocked okay. I'm capable of being liked, be it for their ownadvantage." She mumbled out the last part as if she didn't wanted me tohear that but I did. I didn't question her about it. It was not my business.

"Whatever." I waved her off.

"Whatever." She mocked me again.

"I don't sound like that!"

"Yes you do."

*Brrrrrriiiiiinngg*

"By the way all the best for your date tonight." I smirked at her andrun off to class.

"Ughh! I hate you Jay Olsen."

"I hate you too." I shouted laughing.

A/N:

Surprise!!!!!!!!! Yes I updated. I know that I told you guys I will not update because of my exams and all but you know what I can't live without you guys and wattpad. It's was so unfair to keep you guys waiting for that long. I love you guys too much to keep you waiting. So yeah that's​ it. I might update soon. So as usual vote, comment and share with your pals.

Love,
Alba 💜

Love,Alba 💜