Chapter 9

When you'll trip in public, your good friend will be helping you up but your best friend would be the one lying beside you, laughing his ass out.

Jay's POV.

"We're following her." I said to Mark.

"What? Why?" He questioned.

"I need some dirt on her to get her off my back. I don't need some chick following me around."

"So you gonna follow her." He said raising his eyebrow at me.

"Just shut up and tell me you're coming or not."

"I can follow her all day, all night." He said dreamily.

"Good let's go."

"Holy fucking shit! Is that a Harley Davidson I see." Mark exclaimed pointing towards where She-man was heading.

"And looks like, it belongs to She-man." I said shocked at She-man getting on that Harley Davidson and putting on her helmet.

"She's drives a Harley Davidson!! Damn boy. That's major turn on with those sexy looks and body. And 'she-man' really Jay??"

"What? She's more a man to me than a girl."

"Ohh and here she goes."

"MARK! What the hell? MOVE! MOVE! WE NEED TO FOLLOW HER!!" I shouted heading towards my car.

*In car*

"I still don't get why are we following her around?"

"Because Mark. I need her off my back and following her to wherever she's heading might help me to get her fired."

"But why would you want a sexy girl like her to leave so soon." He cried.

"Don't go on looks Mark. You don't know her. She's pure evil."

"Pleaseeee a evil." He said trailing the 'e' of please. "And let me remind you she is an agent of secret agency. I am pretty sure you won't find any dirt on her. It will be other way around."

"We'll see about that." I said turing around to see where is she heading. "What the hell!! Where did she go?!?!"

"I told you Jay. We're dealing with a spy here. It's not possible to spy on a spy."

"Shut up. Ohh look there's her motorbike. She's not around. I'm getting out."

"Jay! No! Wait don't go out. It's not safe in here. JAY!!" I heard footsteps behind me to see Mark following me.

"Where did you think she went?"

"I don't know. She's must be somewhere near here."

"So I was correct. You idiots were following me around." We heard someone say causing us to scream.

"HOLY SHITTING COW!!!"

"AHHHHH!! DON'T KILL ME! TAKE HIM, HIS FATHER IS BILLIONAIRE! YOU CAN EARN MONEY BY KIDNAPPING HIM. I'LL BE YOUR MESSENGER. BUT ALIVE. PLEASE LET ME LIVE!!"