Chapter 25

I am good enough person to forgive you but I am not stupid enough to trust you again.

Jay's POV.

"Do you have any plans after school?" She questioned. I can't bear with her for more than 20 seconds now. Everything was going good but she had to open her ugly mouth. First she tells me that she don't care about anything but her job and then starts poking her nose in my life. And Mark, how could he have fun, enjoy himself with her when an hour ago he had biggest fight with his best friend? This is all because of Ms. Giara whatever her middle name is Edwards. Since she came into our life, everything is going wrong.

"Are you listening?" She asked waving her hand in front of my face.

"Yes."

"So do you have any plans or not?"

"No."

"Okay. Straight ​to your house?" She asked starting the engine of my car.

"Yes. When will I get my Olivia back?" I asked. I can't even drive my own car because of her.

"When this is all over. Which it will be soon with those two under my hands."

"Those two?"

"The ones that tried to kidnap you."

"Oh." After that none of us spoke till we reached home.

"Your keys." She handed me my car keys. "So if you change your mind and feel like going outside then let me know first. I'll be in the security room. And please inform me before stepping out of this house. I don't want the repeat of kidnapping." With that she was off to wherever she went.

Now what ​should I do? I don't feel like going outside. I can't call Mark to hangout. Maybe I should call Rachel and see if she wants to hangout. I pulled out my cellphone from my pocket and called Rachel while walking towards my room.

"Hey Jay baby? What's up?" She answered panting.

"Are you okay? You seem out of breath?"

"Yeah I'm okay. My phone was not with me so ran to pick it up, that's why I'm out of breath."

"Okay. So what are you doing? I mean are you free, so we can hangout?"

"Umm Jay actually my umm mom wants me to go with her to her friend's fashion show. So I can't really hangout with you for the rest of the weekend. Sorry."

"Oh its okay babe. Have fun I guess. See you tomorrow bye."

"Bye baby. See ya."

"Great now I am a loner." Today is Friday, weekend and I'm sitting here​ doing nothing. I should've gone with others to the beach. Maybe I should go now but then I have to inform her and I really don't want to see her face or talk to her right now. Plus if I'm going that means she's going too. No fun.

Today was suppose to be Xbox Friday for Mark and me but the fight ruined everything. I guess everyone was right, maybe I was too harsh on him. It's just that I was already pissed off and then he had to become the victim of my anger. I should swallow my pride and apologize to him. I can't just let go of our friendship. We are brothers for life. I should just call him and talk to him.

"He is in the his room I guess." I heard mom.

"Thanks Aunt Rose and those muffins are too good." I heard Mark say. That's great he here, no need to call him.

"Hey Mark! I was about to--"

"Is pretty lady here?" He asked before I could complete my sentence.

"Giara? Umm no." Why he's asking for her? I thought he came for me.

"Okay." He said and turned to leave.

"Mark?"

"Yes?"

"Giara, you came here for her?"

"Yes" What? I thought I was his bestfriend "and actually I came to ask that do you have any plans?"

"No. I was just about to set the Xbox. You know today is Friday." I said trying to hint him.

"Yeah I know. So you're not going anywhere right?" He just ignored my hint that I was so eagerly trying to give him.

"Nope." Does that mean you are joining me? I asked mentally, hoping ​he would.

"Good, that means pretty lady is available. Thanks." And just like that he was gone.

"What? Did he just ditched me and our Xbox Friday for that- that she-man?" There I said it again. Besides she deserves it. She just stole my bestfriend! Ugh! I can't believe her! I'm going to talk to her. I quickly followed Mark.

"But pretty lady I don't want to." Mark whined. What the hell he is whining about?

"I don't want to hear anything. You're going in there, talking with him and sorting out everything​." Is that 'him' is me?

"But I don't know what I'm going to say to him."

"I think you should start with apologizing."

"Yeah I know but what else? How I'm going to tell him--"

"I don't know about that. You're going and that is final. It's clear you both can't live without each other and yet here you are stubborn asses. Now sho-sho I have work to do, you can come bother me later."

"But--"

"Go."

"Okay fine." Run Jay run before you get caught eavesdropping.

I quickly ran to the kitchen, started opening cupboards, pretending to find something to eat.

"Jay? What are you doing?" I heard Mark say behind me.

"Trying to find something to eat."

"Umm Jay wrong cupboard. These are utensils, not something edible." He said making me realise that I was indeed checking cupboard full of bowls and dishes. I mentally smack my forehead. Idiot Jay. You are a idiot.

"What I meant to say that I was trying to find a bowl and eat something in it." I don't really know what I am even saying.

"Ohhhkay." He said totally weird out due my weirdness.

"So you wanted something?"

"Yeah I wanted to talk about what happened in the morning."

"Yeah I wanted to talk about that too."

"I know I was wrong about calling a girl that but Jay she deserves it."

"No she don't or any other girl. I get it you don't like her, but you shouldn't have call her that. And I'm really sorry about breaking our friendship and all. I didn't meant​ to say that, it's just I was pissed off and you called her that, I took out all my anger on you."

"No its okay I get it. I'm sorry too, for saying that I don't want a bestfriend like you. But I'm not sorry for what I said to her. It was only the truth."

"What do you mean by it's only the truth?" I said with both my anger and voice raising.

"That's the thing I'm dreading to tell you about." He muttered.

"Marcus what are you trying say?"

"What I am trying to say is that your so called girlfriend is cheating on you and that's why I called her slut."

"Seriously Mark. I know you hate her but this a low blow." I saiddisgusted with him to even think about something like that.

"Jay I'm telling the truth. She is cheating on you with k--"

"Ohh yeah? Is she now? So where's the proof. You got any? I can't believeyou Mark. I know she can be mean and snotty but she'll never do such thing. Welove each other!"

"You love her Jay! She doesn't! Why can't you see that? And you are askingfor proof right? Here am I. A living proof. Now you're not going to believeyour bestfriend, your brother​?!?" We both were shouting. It was good thatdad was at office and mom had gone somewhere.

"What bestfriend? What brother? Two minutes ago you didn't wanted to talkto your​ 'bestfriend/ brother' huh? Ms. Bodyguard here had to convince you totalk to me." I said pointing towards her, who had came down with Georgedue to our shouting.

"I didn't want​ to because I knew you were going to react like this. Youare right. What brother and what bestfriend when you can't trust him."

"Why would I trust you? You are straight away lying to my face!"

"Oh yeah? How do you know that? Your girlfriend could be the one lyinghere."

"She is not. I know her. She'll do nothing like that."

"Jay you're naive!!"

"I'm not. You are just a liar!!"

"Whoa whoa calm down, both of you." Giara came between us putting herhands on our chest to keep us apart.

"You stay out of this bitch. This ain't your business. You don't need tointerfere in between us." I hissed at her.

"Yeah, he's right you don't need to because there is no us here." Heglared at me. "Hope you have a happy life with your cheating girlfriend,asshole." With that he left.

"Marcus wait!! Stop Marcus!!" She tried stopping him but he didn'teven turned back. "Happy? He's gone now. I can't believe you just didthat." She said shaking her head in disappointment.

"You shut up. This is all your fault. You stole my bestfriend."

"Seriously Jay. You're being childish. You lost your bestfriend because ofyour stupidness."

"I am telling you Stay. Out. Of. My. Life. This isn't your business."

"You know what? Go to hell. I don't need to do charity here. I just needget out of here as soon as possible. This drama is making me go insane."

"Good for you. You are not needed here." I said but she was gonealready.

A/N:

Hola people. Keep reading my story. And please vote, comment and share with your pals. Adiós people.

Love,
Alba 💜

Love,Alba 💜