=========>

"Well Im sure you change your decision tomorrow y/n.Just wait for it."He laughed histerically.

==========>

"Did you guys see y/n?"Namjoon asked the members.

"no we didn't."

"Wait.y/n has been missing since 6 and now its already past 12.I'm getting worried." Namjoon said as he frowned.

"What?she has been missing for that long?" Everyone shocked.

"Yes.Even if she is a bodyguard but still she is a girl.Anything could happen...we never know right?" All of them getting more anxious after hearing Namjoon said that.Then Taehyung stood up in anxious.

"We should find her." He said and everyone was surprised about Taehyung sudden action.

"How?we don't even know where she could have gone." Jimin said makes Taehyung frustated.

"At least we try.We can't just sit here doing nothing!" Everyone nodded at Taehyung's words but before they move,they heard a very familiar voice.

=======>
"Guys?"All of them quickly turned to me and staring at me.

" what-"and before I could speak up someone hug me tightly.My eyes widened when I heard his voice.It was Taehyung.

"Where did you go y/n???you make me worried!" He said still hugging me but after realizing that the members are here he release the hug and blush.The situation become awkward but then everyone cleared up their throat.

"Ehem y/n where did you just go?"Yoongi asked with concerned.

"Sorry guys for making you worried.I just have something to settle on.That's all.Sorry."I heard everyone let out a relieved sighed.

" y/n next time tell us whenever you wanna go somewhere right?"Namjoon said while the other nodding.

"Ah..okay I will." I said with a fake smile.After that they all left to their room.But only a person still here with me.

"Are you really okay y/n?" Jimin asked softly.

"Yeah I'm fine Jimin.Dont worry too much."

"Erm y/n.Im sorry for scolding you that day."

"That's okay Jimin.I already forgot about it anyway.Now you should get some rest."Jimin nodded slightly.

I sighed.It's tiring for me to act kind everytime.

==========>

After thinking so hard last night I made a decision.I search for someone number and dialled it

" I want to meet you now at the same place."I said and ended the call.Fortunately the Bangtan's member didnt have morning schedule today so it is easy for me to go.

======>

I arrived at the cafe and sat at the table waiting patiently for the person to come.

Then someone pulled the seat infront of me.

"what's up?early in the morning huh?" He asked with smirked

"I agree to work with you." I said briefly.

"Excellent choice my dear."he laughed and revealing his yellow teeth.

Eww gross

"Please don't call me that!it gross me out."I scoffed.

"Don't be so fierce miss y/n" He slightly laughed.

"Could you please stop.Now tell me what should we do?"I hissed.

"Wow chill.Don't be so stress about it.We just have to be relax then slowly we destroy him.okay?"

"Okay!so what is the plan?Tell me already.Wait actually what is your name?and how old are you?"

"Why do you want to know?" He raised his eyebrow.I clenched my fist.He is really getting on my nerves.

"Can't you think?We are going to work together so how are we supposed to work together when I don't even know your name and the fact is you know my name.That is so unfair.I must know your name first." I said in a pissed tone.

"Fine.You can call me Jae and Im 32 years old.Satisfied?"

I nodded.

"Okay Jae why did you want to help me?"

"Woah honey I can't tell you that.That's secret."He crossed his arm.

"Really?then goodbye I think." I stood up pretending to leave but then he shouted.

"Yah stop!Okay.I will let you know!Just don't leave.I need you to help me with this." He said frustated.I pursue my lips in a self satisfied smile.

"Of course you do.Now tell me." I said demanding.

"Fine.Just don't be shock.."He looks into my eyes.I noticed that he clenched his fist as he was tried to hold back his anger.I suddenly have a bad feeling about this.'What happend between him and Taehyung?'

"Taehyung killed my sister!"He snapped the table. His face is clearly showing that he's mad

"What?!" I said out loud as I snapped
the table. People start staring at me but I don't care.I was very surprised

"Yeah he killed my sister!That's why I need to get rid of him no matter what.This revenge need to be successful!" he said in a shaking voice.

"I..I can't believe he did that.I was so..I was speechless.But..are you sure he did that?maybe you're mistaken or something." I asked softly.I know this is such a sensitive question but I just want to be careful.He looked at me..sharp.

"Okay im sorry for that question.Im very sorry for your lost.I know that feel when we lost someone we love so much.Now we should focus on our revenge.Tell me what should we do now?what is the plan?" I tried to fix up the cold air between us right now.Actually I want to keep asking him about this but I think I shouldn't.I just can't understand why did Taehyung do that?From his appearance he seem very nice.I sighed.This is complicated.

He took a deep breath and sighed.

"Well I already have the plan in my mind.We have to use a secret weapon and the secret weapon is..this." he point to his phone on the table.

"I can't understand."

"You have to make him tell you about his past since you are his group bodyguard so you guys must be close right?if not then you have to do something to make him become comfortable with you.After that you have to record all of his secret in this phone.Then it easier for us to destroy his career.That's why I need your help in this case because you are close to him.Got it?"

"Did you mean that I have to make him tell the truth and record all his confession?"

"Yup.Easy right?"I smirked

"Yeah..it's easy but it will getting easier since he already fell for me."I said confidently.

-to be continue-