Chapter 4

The feeling of cold water being thrown all over me caused me to jerk open my eyes in shock gasping for air and due to the coldness that took me over. This was an awful way to be woken up, it was absolutely horrible and startling. As I jerked into awareness looking around my surrounding to figure out what the hell just happened and who on earth threw cold water on me, I realized that I wasn't at home in a familiar place instead I was in some kind of room
and I was being tied down to a chair which I was sitting in. My arms were tied up to the armrests of the chair and my ankles were tied as well. Slowly, I started to recall the last things I remembered before I fell asleep. I remembered borrowing Noelle's car and driving to the media house when this car was being a nuisance to me so I stopped to allow it to past and I remembered someone coming into my car-

Oh my God. My car was hijacked, I was kidnapped.

I would have start screaming as I was now panicking and shaking both in fear for my life and feeling as if I was freezing from being drenched with cold water. What stopped me was the men in front of me, I feared that if I screamed now they'd hurt me.

"Felix why the hell did you do that man!?" One guy shouted at the other.

"How else were we supposed to wake her up then?" The other one asked "Probably give her a big old punch in the jaw maybe?"

"Don't be an idiot! The boss trusted us to do this one task, you should have waited for further instructions" the other one said to the first guy.

The boss?

I started having a panic attack and hyperventilating which led to me also having an asthma attack. The wheezing and heavy breathing drew their attention back to me.

"Oh hello sweetheart, I see you're awake" I heard the first guy said smirking as he walked over to me.

I felt as if I was going to pass out or die any second now. I couldn't breathe and being scared now wasn't helping my situation at all. I needed my asthma pump right now.

"I-I n-need... I need... my...my i-inhaler..." I tried to get out over my wheezing and shortness of breath.

"You what? Sweetheart I don't think you're in any position to state anything or give any orders or request now..."

"I think something's wrong with her" the second guy cut him of "I think she's having a panic attack or something..."

"She's probably just pretending. Hey! Hey doll face cut it, enough with the pretending!"

"Felix, it doesn't look like she's pretending man. Something is wrong with her, look her face and lips are turning blue! This is all your fault! Do something!"

"What the hell do you want me to do man!? I'm not a damn doctor!"

"Hey sweetheart, come on snap out of it now. Come on" one of the guys came bending before and tapping my cheek.

"I.…...I c-cant.... can't b-breathe" I sobbed trying my best to calm down and get some oxygen into my body.

"Well you better!"

"Felix if anything happens to her the boss is going to have our heads!"

"Get more water! Maybe she'll snap out of it if she got drenched a second time"

"What the hell do you two idiots think you're doing!" A voice growled as another guy entered the room. "Get the hell away from her you idiot!"

I was about to past out when the third guy put something in my mouth and that cool sensation took over, I then realized that it was an inhaler. I tried taking as many hits of it as I was given and the sudden relief feeling took over as my lungs no longer felt as if they were closing off. As I tried to get my breathing to steady and back to normal I felt my arm being rubbed soothingly to help with getting my breathing rhythm back to normal. After a few seconds I slowly opened my eyes and was face to face with a pair of hazel greyish blue eyes. I was still in panic at being kidnapped and tied down and I was afraid of these men in front of me, even though this one bending down in front of me had helped me.