Ray, abuse

*10:30pm going home from work*

Ziva POV

I walked into my home hoping Ray wasn't there but unfortunately he was. He was lying on the couch with a bottle of scotch in his hand.

I crept passed him and went into my room but he woke up and snuck up behind me. He spun me around and dug his fingers into my hips so I could move. "YOU ARE A FAT, WORTHLESS WHORE!!" Ray yelled. He pushed me down on the bed and started beating me hitting me in places it hurt the most. He started tying each of my hands to the bed posts with rope, the rope started causing friction from trying to free my hands but was unsuccessful. Ray started undressing me and then he started pushing himself inside of me. I started screaming I couldn't bear the pain, I started screaming for Tony so he got some duct tape and taped my mouth so I couldn't speak. After he was done I was just lying there and he said he was going to the bar to find a skinny and pretty woman not a fat and ugly one.

I started pulling at the ropes but they were really tight so it was just causing friction against my wrist.

I lay there naked unable to move.

*In the morning 9:00am*

Tony's POV

I wonder where Ziva is? She is never ever late it anything she is always earlier I have called her 5 times and left 2 voicemails I'm really worried now. What if she's hurt. Then Gibbs walks up to me and asks "where is Ziva?" "I don't know I have called her 5 times but no answer permission to go find her Boss?" I say. "Yup, call me if you find her." Gibbs says. "Yes will do Boss" and I went down to my car and it was my mission to find Ziva, I started driving to Ziva's apartment.

Ziva's POV

I wonder if the team are looking for me I've heard my phone ring a few times I wonder if it was Tony or Gibbs or maybe even McGee.

I hear my door starting to make noises then it creaks open, I start to freak out what if it's Ray. I hear footsteps they are coming closer and closer I can see a shadow in the door way then i tilted my head to see it was...

Tony, he stared at me for a split second then he raced over to me and ripped the duct tape off my mouth and untied the rope around my hands carefully. Then wrapped his jacket around me "Aww Ziva are you ok? I'm here for you At Lo Levad"  tears started to form in my eyes over thinking about what Ray did to me. "Tony he.. he.. he r..ape..d me" I started crying my eyes out. "Omg Who raped you Ziva? I'll kill them" Tony said. "Tony you have to promise you can't tell anyone what happened It .. it was R...ay"  I said. "Ziva, I'm going to kill him I promise not to tell anyone but we need to tell Gibbs." Tony said. "I don't want him to think I'm weak Tony." I told Tony. No Ziva he won't come on let's get you up, get some clothes and go to NCIS? He asked. "Ok Tony Thank you for being so understanding" I said to Tony. "It's fine I will always be here no matter what, do you want some help getting dressed?" Tony asked. "I should be fine Tony thank you I'll call out if I need anything." I said. I got changed and looked at all the black and purple bruises over my body I feel so awful about myself, I walked out of my bathroom to see Tony waiting for me. He saw me and hugged me ever so tightly and kissed me on the forehead.

The car ride to NCIS was silent Ziva was silently crying so I intertwined my fingers with her and she smiled. "I love that gorgeous smile of  yours" Tony complimented me. Thank you Tony, I love how you are so caring and understanding.

*At NCIS*

We rode up in the elevator then Ziva switched it off. "Are you okay Ziva? You still wanna do this?" Tony asked. "Yea I just wanna say that I'm sorry for all the trouble I'm sorry i don't know if I can do this, the reason I had tape over my mouth is that I was yelling your name, I think I'm in love with YOU Tony" I finally said it. Then I switched the elevator on and Tony was silent then he finally spoke saying "I love you too Ziva I always have" Tony whispered. Then Ziva froze as the elevator dinged. I held her hand and told her everything was going to be ok....

Should I do a part 2 of this or not it's ur choice. Even if I do another short story just let me know if you want a part 2 of Ray, abuse.
Don't forget to comment and vote xx