Explosions and other ways to get thrown in an Asylum- Part 2

Start from the beginning

Idiot.

The two Raxacoricofallapatorians turned sharply to him. He jumped up, holding his hands out like a traffic director.

"STAY BACK!!!!" He screamed, one hand going to one of the counters, picking up the first thing he finds, holding it up before he could see what it was. "I KNOW HOW TO USE THIS...." He looks to what he picked up, confused.

"That's a hairdryer." One of them stated.

He threw it at them, which they just knocked aside. "Um..." Leo thought for a second before pulling out a tool from his belt. "I HAVE A LUG WRENCH!!!! I'M ARMED AND DANGEROUS!!!!!!"

"...... Do you even know how to use a lug wrench???"

"Do you?!" Leo asked.

"Yeah." The second one said, knocking it out of the air when Leo threw it.

He began to back up, racking his brain for a plan. "Ok, so intimidation didn't work. But what if....." Oh god, Leo, don't do anything stupid. Want to know what he did next???

Something stupid.

He burst into flames, flailing his arms in the air. "I'M INSANE!!!!! I SET FIRES TO FEEL JOY!!!!! PURPLE COWS ARE EATING BABIES!!!!!" The two aliens were wide eyed at this, looking pretty freaked out. They also looked concerned for him. He seemed to notice and shoved an entire counter of jewelry on the floor. "FLYING MINT BUNNIES USING OMEGLE!!!!!!!"

"You need Jesus." One alien stated. Something whizzed past and hit Leo's neck. He froze, his fire going out instantly. His eyes rolled back into his head and he collapsed. Tranq dart. The idiot. Just had to go throw hairdryers.

.This kid's insane." The other one said, walking over and picking Leo up.

"Put him in the place for..... the special people." They then went off in different directions, the one with Leo going left the other going right.

Place for special people??? What..... oh. They're throwing him in the asylum.

---VCR' s PoV---

As I woke up, I notices a few things:

1.) I was tied up.

2.) In was in a cage.

3.) There was an alien eating a scone.

"Oh, your awake!" The alien stated, getting up to get a better look at me. "I wasn't sure if you were with the group of criminals from before, but it doesn't matter. You'll be gone in an hour."

"Criminals?" I asked, trying to fight against the restraints. "What criminals???"

"The ones from before. The two adults three kids, and the criminal? Human, like yourself." Before I could respond, another alien walked with a cage like mine, but with a tarp over it. Even through the fabric, I heard the muffled curses from the person inside, even though the person was obviously gagged.

"Found the girl." The alien said, setting the cage down next to mine. The curses began to sound more familiar by the second. I now noticed I was in the back of some type of metal, horseless carriage.

"We have the offers???" The first one asked.

"500,000 credits. Each." The first one started at his counterpart in amazement.

"That much?!?! For just two humans?!?!"

"She said she needed them for something. She just needed to come and make sure that they're what she's looking for."