He set my guitar on top of our bed too, my eyes catching the gold bow on the case before I flipped the guitar case open, butterflies brewing in my stomach as he looked at me.

He got me a Gibson too.

"I had a hard time choosing what kind to get you because you're just starting..." He explained nervously, rubbing the back of his neck with his palm. "But Gibson's are my favorite, and they're one of the best out there. Yours is an electric acoustic too so you can plug it in while recording, and I can teach you. I'll really teach you. Maybe we can take an hour or so every day and play together. We'll start off with some easy songs, and eventually you'll be a pro."

"I love it." I cheesed, standing up on my tiptoes and wrapped my arms around his neck, pressing my lips to his cheek. "I love it so much. I'm really excited. Thank you. Thank you so much, baby."

"You're welcome." He chuckled, his lips moving against mine before he spoke against them. "I love you."

"I love you too. Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas, handsome."

___________________________

*Justin*
2:33 PM

"It smells amazing." I said to my mom, kissing her cheek as I stood beside her. "Are you sure I can't help you? I feel bad."

"Actually, use those big boy muscles of yours to start mashing the potatoes."

"Yes, ma'm." I nodded, looking over at Bella with Jazzy at the kitchen table.

They were making the rolls again like on Thanksgiving. Bella looked so beautiful, and I loved how she was with Jazzy.

She's going to be such a great mom to our little girl.

"She's kicking?" I heard Jazzy say as I went to the bowl of potatoes, looking over my shoulder to look at them again and laughed to myself as she put her ear up to Bella's belly. "Can she hear me?"

"She sure can." Bella said, laughing at Jazzy, her eyes lifting up to meet mine as I watched her.

I winked before I turned back around, starting to mash the potatoes.

Things were a bit awkward between us this morning, but it's gotten better. It's actually turned into a pretty great Christmas.

Even Sean and Josh were over helping Bella and Jazzy, and having all of us in the same house for a holiday was something that I never imagined happening.

Dad was in the shower - which we'd all end up rotating so we could all help with dinner and be ready in time.

I was actually extremely excited that we were all here together - having a home cooked meal, spending a holiday together here in California.

It also really helped me to keep my shit together. I was going to lose it. I wanted alcohol so badly - not wanted - I felt like I needed it. The itch was there, and Bella was the only one that knew what had happened.

But I didn't want to talk about it with everyone here. I didn't want to really talk about it to anyone.

I can do this.

I slipped up one time. I can do it. I can keep my shit together.

"You alright?" Mom asked beside me, making me jump a little because I was so deep in thought.

"What? Yeah, I'm fine. Was just thinking is all."

"Alright." She said skeptically, but I shook it off, finishing up the potatoes while I kept quiet. We had Christmas music playing in the background anyway.