• 38 •

the hodded figure shook as they stood up. rethinking everything they'd just done, looking at the now dead body in front of him.
the person stood up as he panicked. grabbing the body, s/he dragged the body into a bag before slipping on their mask and sunglasses, already wearing their hood.

going to the nearest abandoned river, s/he carried the body over, before dropping the dead body into the river.

the hooded person didn't want this. he didn't mean to. but he got scared for someone... someone very important to them. when suddenly their phone rang.

as they pulled it out, their heart dropped as it was the person that meant most to them. inhaling deeply, the hooded person answered the phone as they closed their eyes.

"hey-"

---------------------------------------------------------
think again, I'm not exposing the hooded person yet.
keep in mind, this goes back to back to back between:
- yoongi/mysterious hooded person
- tae/Irene
-kook/jin
/= switch
---------------------------------------------------------

Irene smirked as she rubbed her belly. looking out the window, she couldn't wait to see jungkook.

of course he won't remember, he was drugged

she thought to herself as she hummed.
the baby in her baby, is real. but taehyung as the father? who knows.

as taehyung slowly wakes up, tied up, she bends to his level. smiling as she caressed his cheeks. he only moved away as she frowned. "taebear-"

"don't taebear me" he spat as on the inside, she was hurt. she really does love him. she stood up as she glared. turning around before walking out as she bit her inner cheek. wanting jin to come faster with the boy as she kept rubbing her belly.

---------------------------------------------------------
there jungkook sat in the front seat of jin's car as they both laughed and talked.

"so i heard you went to a club since you're old enough." jin stated as the boy nodded. "yeah, although everything went by a blur so fast. one minute i take a drink, the next, i wake up in a bed, no clothes on"

the older male raised an eyebrow as the younger male nodded. making a turn, jungkook's eyes widen as he recognized the house, turning to ask jin, he was met with a spray to the face, knocking him out.

"I'm sorry..." jin mumbled as he drags the boy into the house, looking around before shutting the door. closing the windows.
---------------------------------------------------------
yoongi wore his hoodie, and scarf due to the coldness as he sighed. all he wanted to do, was go home to his lover, and make out.

yet that's when he receives a phone call.

call from: miss kim

his eyebrow raised as he answered;

um... yes, miss kim?

you care about my jiminie, right?

his eyes widen.
strange, but shrugged it off.

yes, why?

you do what I say, or this officially
will be the last time you talk to him,
and see.

he growled as his fists
clenched.

he's your own son!
and you'd do this to him?!

she snorts.

this is all up to you, yoongi.

she soon hangs up as yoongi wanted to scream. he took a deep breath as he pulled his mask out. putting on his hood, he took another breath.

'if you hurt him, I'll murder you with my bare hands.' yoongi thought as he walked. when suddenly a 'ding' was heard.

frm: boss lady
talk to him. if he knows too much
😵 <- him

yoongi's breath hitched as he didn't want to... but he didn't wanna lose jimin either.
---------------------------------------------------------
tae slowly began to wake up as he looked around. blurry and confused, he tried to move, only to realize he was tied.

he tries to scream, only to have it echoed throughout the house. taehyung tries to shake himself free, yet no use. he turns as a door opens, squinting his eyes from the light.

it was irene.

"baby, it seems like we have a guest." the boy was suddenly thrown in, knocked out as taehyung's eyes widen. "the fuck did you do to him!?"

"nothing rough, just knocked him out." she shrugged as taehyung's jaw clenched. "fuck you!"

"oh, you have" she smirked as he tried so hard to get out. wanting to strangle her, not caring about the baby in her. "plus, I have a great surprise for the both of you"

the boy slowly wakes up as he has a struggle getting up. he looks around only to make eye contact with the man as he gets up.

"where am i?!" he panicked as he ran to the man. trying to untie him, yet the ropes were too tight. "you two must know something"

taehyung only glared as the boy sat quietly next to him.

"what is it...?" he whispered as the lady bent down to his level. caressing his face as he eyes widen. taehyung tries to kick her away as she smirked.
"kookie.... feel" she grabs his hand and places his hand on her stomach.

"what are you doing?" tae spat as she smirked. "it's not your baby.... it's his."

jungkook's eyes widen as he felt confused, but also scared. she only smirked as she nodded. "don't you remember our time together... at the bar, cutie?"

the boy stays silent as the older man looked outraged. confused and uncertain, she nodded.

"we got drunk, he made a move on me, so you know" jungkook's eyes widen as he shook his head quickly. "i-i didn't!-"

"oh, but you did" she smirked, the boy shook as tae looked at him, shocked and confused. jungkook only continues to shake till he passes out. the man's eyes widen as he tries to call out his name, only for the lady to drag him out. "I'll take good care of him...."
---------------------------------------------------------

continue
yes  or  no