× PREVIEW ×

title: //still thinking\\
person: jimin au
-

----

"Can’t you just drive a bit more faster, please!” Saeron begged as Yeri looked her crazily while Jungkook nodded, stepping on the gas pedal. Yeri screeched as she got pushed back, while Saeron bit her lip, tapping her foot impatiently. Checking the clock every goddamn second, she had no time to waste.

“You know what Sae, this is stupid. He shouldn’t be giving you curfews, he’s not your mother is he?” Yeri states sarcastically as Saeron only rolled her eyes. Finally making the turn, she checked her phone. Blood draining as the time showed 9:59PM.

“Jungkook-ah, please!” she begged as he nodded. Already going past the speed limit of 40, while he was already at 55 mph, he shrugged. Speeding it now to 60, they finally made it to her house as she immediately waved them a farewell. Not wanting to be late.

Yet by the time she found her keys, and entered, there jimin sat, with his arms crossed as he checked the clock, shaking his head.
Her heart dropped as she could see the fire in his eyes. The anger, yet worry smeared in them as she took a shaky step back each time he got closer till her back hits the wall.

“Saeron.. Do you know what time it is?” his voice raspy as she felt her insides flip. Looking at the clock she bit her lip as it was 10:02.

She chuckled awkwardly to try and lighten things up as she tried to slip away, only to have her arm grabbed. The grip was tight as she lets out a soft whimper. “I said, what time is it, Saeron?”

She looked down as she felt interrogated.
“T-ten o’ two…” she whispered as he scoffed. “Why were you not here on time?”

She looked up at him with her puppy eyes as she meant it as an apology.

“No, no Saeron what do you have to say for yourself?” he lifts her chin up as their faces were centimeters apart. “I-i’m sorry… for being late, and hanging out with jungkookie, and yeri..”

His eyes widen as she mentioned the boy’s name. “A boy? J-jungkook was there?!”

She flinched as she knew that he’d act like that whenever she mentions a boy’s name. Jimin would flip-he’d cause some kind of scene in the house and blamed it on her. At times even telling her, “don’t be so reckless, you’re mine. What are you doing with other guys?!” with rage in his eyes causing her to have fear in him.

Yet why is she still with him?

“You know what jimin… i’m sick of this” she mumbled as she gathered her items. His eyes widen as he didn’t say anything. He only blocked her as he shook his head like a child. She sighed as she eventually found her way to the door, only to have the man grab her arm, not so roughly like earlier.

“Okay, okay, i’m sorry Saeron… don’t go, okay?” he whispered as he cupped her face, kissing all around it. She sighed as she closed her eyes. This was the only time he’d try to kiss her lovingly… or at least she thought.

“How about we do something… just forget about earlier?”
As he tried to make a smile, she knew inside what he meant.

It isn’t what she wanted… it’s what he wanted. Yet she went along with it as she nodded slowly.

Jimin smiled as he pulled her into his arms, he lifts up her chin before kissing her lips gently. At this moment, she felt as if she was being under a trance of some sort. She kissed back as it soon turned heated.

He hoists her legs up around his waist, bringing her upstairs and into their room as then they would resolve their problems there….

Like always.

-
COMMENTS??