• 4 •

Kookie bby: Tae.

Kookie bby: Hey.

Kookie bby: Answer me.

Kookie bby: Taehyung.

Kookie bby: daddy.

Me: What is it, i'm at work rn kookie.

Kookie bby: Come over at my house.

Me: I cant baby boy, works are stacking up my desk.

Me: Plus irene is cooking at home so..

Kookie bby: My parent went to a business trip for two days-

Me: Im on my way.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"You fucker, I thought your lovely wife is cooking at home?"

Taehyung grins when Jungkook is burning holes to his head, the man takes out the flower from his back and shows it to the boy.

"Here, I bought you flowers."

"Fuck you, Im allergic to cliché stuff." He shoves the flowers right at Taehyung's face then storms into his room, not minding the late thirty man whose standing at the door.

"Baby wait! Daddy is sorry!" Taehyung screamed and runs after the boy, not forgetting to close the door of course.

"Kookie?" He knock on the bedroom's door, finding any signs of sound from inside, "Come one baby bunny, I'm just joking."

Taehyung smiled when the damn door finally opened showing an angry face behind it, he tackled the younger to a hug sending both of them to the floor.

"Hey you fucking pig! Get off me!" Jungkook whined when Taehyung kiss him all over his face, the weight of the elder is no joke, his body pratically two times bigger than Jungkook's, whose small as a petite girl.

"You're so cute my baby, little baby bunny~" he took Jungkook's waist and picks him up, setting the boy in his lap as he sit on the edge of the bed.

Taehyung took his time to appreciate the masterpiece infront of him, the boy's puffed out cheeks and tempting pink thin upper lips and plum bottom lips, onyx doe eyes are shining through the lights from the window, but the man can see hint of tears gathered there.

"Why are you crying kookie?"

Jungkook sobbed, he didn't realise tears already streaming down his face, his cheeks are turning red because of the action, "I-I.. D-don't know-...".

His orbs stares back at Taehyung's thats full of concern, the man keeps calm even though he'a panicking inside, scared that he might've hurted the younger, Jungkook lean his head to Taehyung's shoulder, soaking the elder jacket but the man didn't mind.

After a few minutes, the boy finally stopped crying but still sniffling, his red nose resembles santa's raindeer, he finally spoke up, asking a question that the elder caught off guard "Tae.. What am I to you?".

Theres a moment of silent signaling Taehyung is still thinking what is the younger to his life, he stares at the boy's eyes searching for answers meanwhile the latter just returns his stare with sad eyes and dissapointed look.

Taehyung soon found the comfortable warm is now gone when Jungkook stood up from his lap, stepping backward from the elder with a forced slight smile.

"I see, i'm just one of your fling right?" The boy droop down on his knees,

"Just a fucking distraction because you can't fuck your wife everyday cuz she's busy all the time." He crawls his way between Taehyung's legs, then he outlined the elder member through his pants,

"You said we can be something more than just a one time thing, are you reffering that I can be your slut?" Taehyung groaned when the younger took out his member and starts deep throating him without a second thought, moving his head fastly not minding the large hand that pulling his hair strands.

The man is at lost for word, he wants to tell the younger that all that he had said is not true, but the latter profesional mouth is blowing him just the right way.

"J-jungkook stop.. fuck i'm close!"

The boy only inreased his movement, he moans pruposely to drive Taehyung to the edge, hollowing his cheek so that the man would fuck his face, just then a rings resonated to the room, the screen of Taehyung's phone flickers and Irene's name is flashing across the wallpaper.

Taehyung tried to push the younger head away but the latter only shoots him a look that tells him to answer the call, the man hesitated for a second but answers it anyway.

"H-hello Irene?"

"Taehyung honey? are you going home today?"

"I-I have overtime a-again until tomorrow" he cursed himself for groaning, he just hoped his wife wouldn't notice it,

"Again? But I've made you your favorite srawberry cake!" Jungkook roled his eyes at the annoying whine, he continues to suck the elder off,

"S-sorry darling.. you c-can give it to me when im h-home-arggh!" Shit, Jungkook just pruposely made him cum when he's on the telephone, god please let Irene be her ignorant self and wouldn't question it,

"Taehyung! Are you jacking off?!"

"W-what?! No im not!" His heavy breathing says otherwise,

"Good, but it's okay to jack off if you're thinking about me honey"

Bullshits, Taehyung is being sucked off by his son's friend on the bed, not jaking off to that bitch in the office.

"Of course darling, n-now would you excuse me, I have a business to be taken care of." He close the line before Irene can answer, his lustful eyes is directed at the boy between his knees that still licking him clean,

"Now baby boy, just what do you think you're doing?"

"You know I love you right? You're not a slut, but if you want to be, I ain't complaining."