• 23 •

[ jimin focus ]

jimin sighed as he slumped while walking down the street, thinking of nobody but a certain mint haired male. he had been acting strange lately and it started making the younger male sad as every time he'd try to touch the older male, he'd flinch.

why?

confused and hurt, jimin had decided to text someone he knew that he could trust as he pulled out his phone and sighed;

to: bby kookie

kook, are you free?

he waited for just 2 minutes before trying once more.

to: bby kookie

pls, i need to talk to you

sighing, jimin shoved his phone back into his pocket before rubbing his hands together while blowing into them as he felt cold... then suddenly he heard something. a very familiar noise as he turns his head, eyes widening as he gasps.

...

[quick kook]

"jungkook, can you please mute your phone.." taehyung groans as he rolls his hips down on top of the younger male, causing them both to emit long moans as he continued. "shut up and just hurry with it."

the older male chuckled as he leaned down and kissed the boy's neck deeply, "feeling impatient are we?"

jungkook growls as he slaps the man's shoulder while sighing once the older male starts removing their bottom clothing off. but his eyes widens as he stops taehyung immediately, causing the older male to look at him confused until the younger male pulls him down till their chests are practically touching, hiding behind the car seat.

"jung-" he cuts the older male off as he shakily points to the boy on the opposite side, causing taehyung's eyes to widen as he blocks them both.

...

[back to jimin]

"i-is that... the ice cream truck!?" jimin wipes his nose as he squeals and runs past the car as he immediately stops in front of the truck while giggling. as he steps up on his tippy toes, the worker chuckles as he leans down practically close to jimin's face as the boy smiles and waves.

"what can i do for ya cutie?" the man questions as a blush spreads across the younger male's cheeks. "c-can i have a strawberry flavored ice cream please!"

the worker nods as he makes the boy a small ice cream with a cherry on top before handing it to the boy as jimin held out some cash, the older male shook his head.

"it's fine."

"but-"

the older male grinned as jimin felt himself drop back to his regular height, swaying his hips. "thank you mister..."

"namjoon" the older male- namjoon winked as jimin giggled before waving him goodbye as he skipped away, but stopping as he realized the car parked across was his fathers. feeling odd, he pulls out his phone as he decides to call someone.

calling 'bby kookie'...

he continues to stare at the car, but suddenly freezes as he sees a phone light up instantly inside the car as he drops his ice cream, his breath hitching before clutching his first as he takes one step forward, questions spiraling inside...

why is your phone in my dad's car?

nothing's wrong right?

my mother was the only cheater?

my father wouldn't do this to me or my best friend right?

they'd tell-

jimin freezes as he hears someone calling his name from behind as he turns to see a man in a hoodie motioning for him to come closer.

"jiminie... you must know something.."

-

BOOOOOOOOOOO THIS SUCKS